Poll for Bento War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by CruelSid, Dec 5, 2020.

?

Bento war where people pay Bento after entering club & winning club gets all bento

Poll closed Dec 12, 2020.
  1. Idea Will work

48.5%
  2. Idea won't work

51.5%
  1. How about there will be a 4hrs war where people pay a bento after they enter the club and After the war ends, all the bento of the club which lost will be distributed to the club which won.

Please comment

2. I like the idea and would be interested in attending a war like this. Having a prize pot definitely spices up the war -- see mod crate wars for example. 😅

Sansa, -Mallika-, Ellyse and 4 others like this.
  3. 😔 atleast someone said something about war, that's obviously great.

4. Interesting idea but I'm not a betting man and usually the winner of a war can be determined by those who are making the teams and I wouldn't trust them not to stack their own

5. This would be abused. Here's an example I thought up in 30 seconds.

Player has 4 accounts. Signs up to war on all 4. 3 accounts get assigned to one team, 1 account to the other. Player spies on team where 1 account is and reports back to team where 3 accounts are.

Pay 4 bentos, win 6 bentos. Wash and repeat.

Vector, Muschi, Ellyse and 4 others like this.
  6. Isnt it the same with any wars? Even without the use of alts, there are those with friends in the other team and would exchange info.

Maybe those with better tactics and great teamwork (including the participation of the majority) would win the war.

CruelSid likes this.
  7. I think it would have to be strictly mandated because as people have stated already I feel it would be abused in some way.

Definitely a spicy idea that I absolutely love the thought of...I just wish we could have nice things without bad beans ruining it for everyone else :(

Swim, --Tifa, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  8. You also have to consider the fact that most wars have a lot of drama and end up with external hits. I feel this would be an issue...if someone cried for help cause they’re about to lose their bentos..

9. Do they? I've never been in a frenly war that had external hits. Donut war w ppl who aren't cool

Muschi likes this.
  10. I think this is a cool idea but can be easily abused. If mods who weren't planning to be in said war arranged it maybe it could be more neutral

Muschi likes this.
  11. Most wars have outside hits especially when tagged players are involved. I haven’t been in too many wars myself but I’ve gotten external hits and hires due to SFW. 😌

12. lol i remember hearing about someone crying about hits while in war a long time ago.

13. I was reading all the comments and everyone point is valid in one angle. But since it's a 4hrs war, it won't be different? I mean, outsiders may strip the tuts, but since it's 4hrs war, every team members will be online and can easily pin themselves for 4hrs or unload on opponents? And will stripping of tuts in trillion happen for 1 bento? And people may use alts to spy opponents by putting alt in opponent team but ultimately it Depends on team effort like which team has more coordination coz even if the alt which spy the opponent team says they planning to hit x member of our team, the team should listen to his words, no? But who will listen if their isn't any coordination. Just my view, not on any side.