Political

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Apr 12, 2019.

1. <3

2. tbh i hate extremist right wing ppls and extremist lefties in america. Like i consider myself to be a feminist bc my country is really right wing and very conservative and women really are being opressed here (example a dude assulted me and broke my arm and when i came to report him to the police the person working there told me well maybe he just likes you, that was in highschool) and anyway all those crazy liberal “feminazis” bring us actual girls who want to help women a bad rep and name. So yeah in general americans suck.

3. Sounds like you live in Iran

4. the feminists labeled as feminazis are typically called "exclusionary radical feminists", not liberal feminists. majority of feminists from other factions incl. liberal feminists dislike the extremist tactics of erfs.

also jsyk loli is a japanese term for a sexually-appealing female child (child as in under the age of 12). drawn child pòrnography is legal in japan and lolicon (and by extension shotacon which is w/ boys under 12) is thus permitted but both are illegal in many western countries. figured u weren't aware so just wanted to inform you

5. Unfortunately no, i live in Croatia, which is in europe.

6. Didnt know that, thanks! To simplify i just dont like american feminists bc i feel like they fight for unimportant things rather than fighting for/solving actual problems.

7. yeah i think a lot of american feminists are very focused on the plight of [usually white] women in america instead of women as a whole, globally. it's like they live in a bubble. i live in america and i identify as feminist but i'm constantly finding myself uncomfortable at the focuses that many of my peers seem to be concerned about.

8. I agree 100% (also i am aware what loli means i just think its a funny name)

9. Unfortunately? You'd rather live in Iran?

You crazy

10. Most “Feminazis” are actually “Misandrists”. Misandrists are the complete opposite of Feminists.

11. lmao i didn't pick up on the unfortunately until you pointed it out. Am dying

12. Sounds like you live in Iran[/quote]

Unfortunately no, i live in Croatia, which is in europe.[/quote]
    Unfortunately? You'd rather live in Iran?

You crazy[/quote]

i say unfortunately bc if i lived in a middle eastern country like that it would kind of be expected (that kind of treatment towards women) but i live in europe which should be progressive so its sad to see my country be a part of the EU but still act like we’re in the middle ages

13. I agree but they call themselves feminists.

14. Yes, that is the title they choose to hide behind

15. @thicc Croatia is eastern european right? I don’t think it's that surprising tbh. Eastern european countries are known for corruption and poverty, it would make sense that they're not the most progressive. When ppl think of progressive European countries they are always talking about western europe

16. They are known for poverty and corruption now, but when we were known as Yugoslavia there was close to no poverty or corruption also back then (30 years ago) we were progressive. Back then we were a secular country but when Yugoslavia fell apart we became pretty much ruined bc of religion. We are still a secular country on paper but the priests influence the politicians and the voters too much and they want to participate in the laws about abortion.

17. Slavic food > Mexican food

Bring on the cabbage rolls

18. I don't like slavic or mexican food tbh

19. I enjoy both, but my climate is similar to Slavic countries so we eat similar foods. Plus we had tons of Slavic immigrants here long ago. I personally live in the Polish section of town

20. HELLS YES 