Pole Dancing is Stupid

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Um at the club I was in it looked like a workout @OP

2. Go get on the pole before you tell me it's a workout

3. Yaaaas I remember I used to be interested in trying that but then I forgot about it. I lub you so much ty for reminding me.

4. At least you can say you tried something new ?

5. True. I was in a pissy mood when I made this thread tbh, I'm still glad I tried it and verified it is not for me

6. No problem bb ?

7. Yesss I 100% recommend. It's a very engaging, solitary experience and is challenging enough to where you won't be wasting your money!

8. Try boxing

9. I do find kickboxing fun actually.

10. Yay.

11. Someone named "-iWednesdayDonutLikeYou-" "tryna" say "trying to say."

12. Should’ve spent it on this game  $160 for spinning around a pole is too much.. I’m a self taught pole dancer ? okay no but i can spin around a pole ??‍♂️?

13. If you can actually do it properly it is a really good workout. You only did small turns because you were a beginner. Just look up some pole dancing videos

14. No support

15. just wait until you finish the whole course, :) it’s really fun and good workout

i’m sure you’ll get to enjoy it more

16. This I know even beginning classes can be a workout it really depends on your instructor.

I hope the remainder of your lessons are fun and a good workout.

17. Sounds like the instructor may be easing the class in. Pole dancing is absolutely a viable workout with the right instructor. Hope the classes get better!

18. great money in Alaska tho from what i hear

19. I also feel like it depends on how fit your body is. Like if you’re doing constant cardio and have muscles in dem arms, I don’t really feel like it’ll be much for you. But it’s definitely a new experience and I’m glad you didn’t take that from yourself

20. :lol: