POKEMON FANS I need your help please read

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *-AC-EpiclyImmortalized_Isaac- (01), May 12, 2012.

1. well yes salamance is a 2nd class legendary or whatever u want to address my baby from pokemon pearl  fly is useless  delete that skill 

2. Ken Sugimori designed my life. ,_,

3. Btw, I'm willing to trade a LVL 100 shiny reshiram for a Deoxys or a Mewtwo.

Mainly a Shaymin. ,_,

4. Or a shiny suicine with Sheer Cold.

Or a celebi.

5. If it was me, I'd wait for that sucker to learn Outrage, but then again that's only me. 

~M

6. I'd teach it harden and sand attack, and then go troll online matches.

7. 6 metapods 

8. Bagon is pretty "rare".. Dx i say pick dragonclaw.

I mean you can teach fly to any flying type then flamethrower can be taught to fire type.

This is my opinion at least. XD just take chloe sista advice

9. The ultimate annoyer is having 3 LVL 100 metapods and magikarps in the same team.

,_,

10. Well, you should pick at least two dragon type moves.

The other two should be either ground, fire, ice, or flying.

I reccomend Aerial Ace for a flying move, Blizzard for an ice move, Earthquake for a ground move, and Overheat/Flamethrower for a fire move.

Dragon type, I'd say DragonBreath or Dragon Claw. If you want a stat raising move, Dragon Dance is pretty beast.

11. Hyper beam or recover... Recover is a good move, but underrated...

12. i dont really like the idea of using blizzard since sometimes the "oh-fuck-it-missed" when u're in a crucial point of battle is pain in the ass , but hell , maybe its just me and my opinion 

13. Hyper beam only has 5 pp and I find that I never actually hit more than 2 out of the 5. Plus the cool-down afterwards..

14. I have sapphire. .-. I've had it for three years and I haven't beat it.

15. metagrosss should sit along with salamance though  a pseudo legendary duet 

16. Really? My Feraligatr never misses with Blizzard. Hmmm... Strange.

17. I'd have to take a look on my Emerald...

18. I forget if there is a move like Lock-On in Emerald or not but if there is, use that and either Sheer Cold or Fissure for ultimate combo!

I love Salamence also.
    I'm working on a Salamence, Flygon, Metagross team with Umbreon, Espeon, and either Glaceon or Jolteon.

19. Jesus Christ, just teach it Tackle!!!!

20. I say go with Dragon Claw 