Players Want iWars Brought Back

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_A_-Legwarmers, Jan 8, 2016.

1. This thread is about iwars/beta wars, there is a difference.

2. Lol dis guy's stoopid tryin too hard 2 b famous bruh?

3. Please keep on topic.

4. This thread is -_A_-PieceOf

5. Lets called it Riot instead of War

6. Leave the thread

7. But the root of it is, SYSTEM wars. This thread is just plain stupidity, but each to thier own. G'Day, mang.

8. Everyone is entitled to their opinion regarding wars. This is a thread on someone's idea to bring beta was back. You either support it or not. Don't need to be mean or rude. And a lot of system wars going on and I see a lot players supporting

9. For 5,000 years this has been what every generation has been doing and our progress in human consciousness just keeps falling lower and lower. People need to wake up and realize war is real event happening everyday. No Support. If you want to support war join the arms forces then maybe you can support this thread. Keep PimD wise ata and do not help man fall lower. If people are happy nobody can drag them into war 

10. You're thinking about it wayyyyy too much. Chill

11. Sorry to get a bit heated, just cannot agree with the "friendly competition" statement. Why put the idea of war into someone's mind. Society does it enough already through the newspapers, video games, movies, news channels. Keep PimD at peace ? We have enough war going on

12. And I know this is an app guys but it goes deeper than just an app once you know about humans and how we literally pick up anything were involved in. I can treat it friendly and as an app but sooner if not later I always come across someone who can't take hits. Now I created this anger in him and now he's suffering because of his mind. The mind creates the illusion that "this account is myself" and "I need to protect my money" and "this is my account" not knowing that this is PimDs account and eventually it will return to PimD. Most people are mature enough to understand this but a lot aren't. That is the reason for the no support. It's not the people's fault for being unconscious

13. [​IMG]

14. Send me a mixtape I could listen to Daisy, it'll help me chill 

15. I want what he's on 

16. :lol:^.

Edit: I support if they bring them on weekends only or something like that, because I love our classic 24 hours player organized wars and I don't want iWars interfering with them, :).

17. I understand what you're saying, and yes it's a system war but the big difference is that it's matched automatically by the system.

18. No one is going to get shot at or killed warring on a game just chillax and keep on topic.