(Pitch) Farm List 2

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Not entirely sure if anyone farms inactives nowadays. Why would you when parties are basically the same thing but better?

2. If you can see strength build dancing party fairies you can see anything fam.

3. don't see the point of this. hitting inactives no longer has any benefits over hitting parties (plunder, items, drops, completion bonuses) & players who make pvp their primary goal for whatever reason should already have their own farms.

4. Pretty sure it's just your ability to get thru

5. Before parties arrived..and then hunts for misc..farming inactive was a thing.
    Inactive farms didn't have misc of much back when they were relevant.
    Hitting the farm before the tutors were stripped paid better.
    A farm without misc, tutors, rs will pay less just farming the build alone.

But why farm inactive now when parties pay well and hunts chance at misc?

6. Parties pay like 75m for me with the exception of PPA and Cat Cafe. A 16mcs pays almost 300m.

75m > 300m ?

7. Also, why do you need permission from someone else to make a thread, lol.

8. orrr you can msg jerk with the list so she update her famous thread but no being the attention hoe you want to take the credit

9. 2 werds.. Repeat Action

10. I always hit my farm after I've got the max drops.
    They're a  farm, same build as me. But still pay like 4x what party does. A lot of the time, if you're not hitting farms, you're wasting your energy. I don't care too much for what people actually do, rather prefer to think about what they should be doing.

11. Award shows you've participated longer than I..
    Neither you or I choose ptp allegedly..
    Yet your build is less via your brilliant pixel understanding/beliefs?

12. Way too many factors to call that a fair test

13. Because you cant repeat hits? Wasnt aware you can only hit once per person.

15. Put me on the list. It'll be fun

16. 8f dtw.

17. Ty buddy

18. sure lol

19. Put -x-JustYuri-x- on it also, since she’s inactive tbh.