EVENT Pirate Practice

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Oof, what happened with the shop avis? You got all these amazing pirate avis in the hunt and then... Wedding and e-people in shop? Okay 😂

2. I have always loved a good fight even being an intel build. I did a lot of unloads lastnight even used a few notes and I realized not long after that it was going to take to long to get anywhere on the pvp story. I will still hit people casually but I won't burn anymore dn's or be upset when I get nowhere. As for the people talking bad about intel builds, lol. We are the pinners. Get it? Pinners instead of winners. Adorkable!

nixi3, Harpia, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  3. I love it so far but I gotta say I really wish we could see the PVP leader board before having to make 3,201 points. I'm gonna burn through a couple hundred dns before being able to see if it's worth the effort. I was ridiculously hyped about this hunt so I'm praying it works out 🤞

4. You can't see it because nobody's reached the benchmark yet, not just you.

Muschi likes this.
  5. Makes sense, I've just been going for it anyway so I guess I'll see it soon.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. So I have a question.

Did anyone else have an issue with the bank?

I've tried banking my money on my alts since PVP was added to this event but it's not working on any of them.

7. Hide money in gifts to your alts. That way you don't lose any money. That's what I usually do.

8. Does that mean ATA purposely disabled the banks so people couldn't hide their money?

9. That I don't know. I don't ever use the bank lol

10. I don't see why they would do that lol.

Gossamer and Carrie like this.
  11. Love it. I was waiting for another PvP hunt since I had a lot of fun on Halloween with the cursed dolls. That hunt got me into PvP and since then it's been a much more fun time compared to only hitting parties repeatedly.

It is slow progress unless you burn a lot of DNs. But it doesn't matter to me since I'm taking a more laid-back approach and only using notes when I feel it's worth it. The one thing I would suggest would be maybe 2 hours instead of only one, so we'd get one more full regen. Otherwise it's been great. Thank you for not forgetting about PvP!

Gossamer, Dyst0pia, Eva and 1 other person like this.
  12. Not just that the second set of avas was always unreachable now i won’t even get first set?! And that when avas pretty much the only reason to go for drops at all... phone games are not for 24/7 play. This just sucks. And if they seperate male and female they could at least let us choose like in last pass to not waste much time for nothing🤷‍♀️

13. Yeah, I used to be against the idea if choosing which gender but if they're going to be continuing with these avatar boxes they might as well have us choose the first gender we receive like in story passes.

14. So disappointed every single hunt that I’m not even surprised anymore.
    We want BOTH 1 TIER AVIS AT 8k DROPS.
    We want ALL of the monthly avatars back in the month boxes.

Also, the hunt rug doesn’t match the rest of the dorm.
    #Nomoneymarch #Nomoneyever

15. Correction:

Regular avi boxes:
    8k Maps (main story)
    1.5k Galleons (side story)

VIP avi boxes:
    16k Maps (main story)
    3.2k Discs (PvP story)

Sorry for the previous misinformation, all. It can be difficult to track down the proper information sometimes; I thank all that assist in gathering and correcting me when I am wrong.

nixi3, Xanthus101 and Carrie like this.
  16. why decrease the max number of timer boxes apes? it used to 5 box then went 8boxes from 2 hunts ago then went down to its usual 5boxes. now we're on max 3 📦?

stop experimenting on this timer boxes! go back to 5 max 👎

iHanzo, renamed17893, Prim and 4 others like this.
  17. Probably because they knew so many would like this hunt, so lower the max so people will pay for speedups to keep them from maxing. 🤧

Luckily I had 15 8-hour speed ups saved and a bunch of smaller ones, but they're depleting quickly.

Xanthus101 likes this.
  18. I'd like to know how opening a lite box, that I got this morning, resulted in an apparently ultra rare avi that I've never seen, called Diva, to show up. She has NOTHING to do with the current hunt. I'm rather confused.

Xanthus101, Gossamer and Muschi like this.
  19. Can you post a picture of it? o.o Might've been a glitch.

FireWalkWithMe, Sam and Muschi like this.
  20. Feels like a way to nerf misc alts from hoarding them and making them OP. I support it. Make them work harder. Make high mb less attainable. It rebalances the game.

-P_M-KingCantona, Sam and Aphire like this.