EVENT Pirate Practice

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Oh I don't discuss pvp with noobs. Wouldn't want y'all to learn anything. It's way more fun to prove you wrong through your newsfeed

2. You gave up on me so quickly bud. ๐Ÿ˜†

3. Oops sorry i missed you there.

Intel builds are fun...as alts.

But never as a main. It's just asking to wake up with no money or tuts.

I value my sleep!

4. Havenโ€™t been excited for a hunt in a minute! Woohoo!

5. That's why we put focus on large misc bonuses that can't be stripped ๐Ÿค“ Leaving essential tutors for mp which can be more than easily replaced.
    Nothing is more fun than prank pinning squeakers like yourself who are all talk and talk smack on alts.
    Bring your strength main and see where it gets you being pinned 24/7 by the 'dumb' intel main.
    Difference between alts and mains is that mains are generally more active so you'll just be pinned longer and more often.

But maybe if you spent less time on alts talking smack you'd learn that.

6. Attention! There's a been a change in avi requirements!

Regular avi boxes:
    8k Maps (main story)
    1.5k Galleons (side story)

VIP avi boxes:
    16k Maps (main story)
    35k Maps (main story)

For more information: Stories Tiers and Rewards

Ballerina, LeeJarrett, Atlas and 4 others like this.
  7. Ohhhhh wooooowwwww another pirate Hunt :roll: how original

8. Lol look at this nub. Everyone knows who my main is. And they also know Ascension will never intimidate me. ๐Ÿ˜

Who in their right mind would be intimidated by a club lead by someone so pitiful she has to call and complain to married men at 2am about how lonely she is?

Looks like it's rubbed off on you. You're over here complaining about this hunt not being "fair."

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚bunch of losers over there at Ascension.

9. This feels even more annoying than before. Why do we even have to have avatar boxes? Why are we gambling for storyline avatars in the first place? Not everything needs to be random...

10. Agreed. I liked the switch of the second reg avi at 16k being made to 1.5k, but I felt that the break up of the VIP avis then into avi boxes was unnecessary (especially given the complaint avi boxes receive to begin with). If both VIP avis were put at 16k, I feel like that would be more sensible.

Maverickxxvii, Eva, iEllie and 5 others like this.
  11. There hasn't been a pirate one in like 3yrs tho. Not like they did one recently.

12. Been 3yrs tho ๐Ÿ˜‚

13. Yโ€™all still trying to force people to spend money?

14. Says the loser on his alt still. After getting his azz handed to him, so lashed out at others out of desperation to find something to talk smack about things that have nothing to do with the original roast of the squeaker.
    Clearly irrelevant and desperate for attention yourself mate I'll leave you burried there. Cheers ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ–ค

15. ๐Ÿง–๐Ÿง–๐Ÿง–

16. For once, a hunt with avi that makes me want all 3 sets of them. ๐Ÿ˜ญIM SO HAPPY!

17. Eh๐Ÿคท Last year we already have this kind of hunt๐Ÿคฆ

18. Love the theme ๐Ÿงก

19. No we didn't. Last pirate hunt was in 2017.

FireWalkWithMe, Atlas, Eva and 3 others like this.
  20. i just wanna know whats the deal with the avi boxes at 8k/16k, it's not like the devs will lose anything. im tired of winning the male avi at 8k but getting both vip avis in side story, i just dont get the point in separating the avis if youre gonna get vip first. ALSO, why havent you put the idea of having us choose the gender? that's literally the better way.