EVENT Pirate Practice

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 21, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

I literally meant we get no avi if we just do the pvp story 😂

2. Wtf? Do you need to have the regular avis first?!?

That's BS.

3. Yup.

Do I try to stay in the top 50 with pvp or go party so I can open my pvp prize? 🙃

It's ok though, I'm used to being disappointed by ata. I'll just keep hitting people because it makes me happy.

Mittens and Muschi like this.
  4. I like the Ava's. These changes and shit? Not sure why I'm surprised. ATA's so great at being a disappointment.

5. I understand the limit, but I'm saying its hard to even get one box.

6. It's all up to luck, but it may help to hit more parties in general. Of the 20 or so I checked, you only hit three, and you only got one timer box from them.

Box and timer box drops have little to do with stats as compared to actual hunt drops.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Ata's changes are really going to kill the game.. I enjoyed the game before all the avi box changes.. Since then its been going downhill real fast.

Aphire likes this.
  8. I didn’t like this hunt too much. The avi’s were really nice it’s just too bad that you’re only able to get one of the VIP avi’s I loved the black hair’d female avi but ended up getting the stinking male avi. I was disappointed with the M avi’s the F avi’s were nice. Was a nice game when I first joined. Kind of boring now..aha

Aphire likes this.
  9. I love this hunt and probably the only hunt I had spent money on. I achieved all 3 avis except for the lb ones. I think it's kind of unfair for the lb avis to only be achieved by t100 and whew... I can't imagine how much I would have to spend to get them.. and the top 1500 and top 500 rewards are just bogus and pretty basic 🙄 like come on now 😒 Y'all couldn't make it fair and more rewarding for the rest of us?

LeeJarrett likes this.
  10. When i fought a person the person had less strength and intelligence than me n still won how can that be?

11. It's not just based on raw stats, there are other factors: misc (showcase items), RS and tutors are a few of the other factors that affect the outcome.

Zelda and Muschi like this.
  12. Is there a way to still get these pets styles?

13. No

Elizabetg and Muschi like this.