CONTEST PIMD's Got Talent 2019!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don’t forget Marcie said to put a spot Somewhere in the video with your ign so it wouldn’t be dq for plagiarism etc. 🤗

2. Decided to put my name on it bigger so it won't be an issue. Name on PIMD and my artist user are both Mukashimomo
    [​IMG]

3. I can binge watch Three 12 episode anime without taking a break, i have watched the following
    -Kaguya-sama love is war
    -Wataten an angel flew down to me
    -The devil is a part timer

🌚

Saphira, Poetic and Sylvina like this.
  4. Omg I want one! The dog is so cute.

Court and HS-x-Termination-x-HS like this.
  5. the ‘slamming poetry books on the ground’ really hurt me 🥺

6. as can i 😌

7. I want them all. Especially the planchette

Court likes this.
  8. Just noticed my ign was cut off short on the last part of the clip.. so heres another link showing my ign..

9. How can i send a video from my fb to here of me singing on open mic or even a voice recording of my singing

10. I don't know if this counts as a talent, but I can chew my ice cream lol. Chewing ice cream doesn't bother me.

Julia1762 likes this.
  11. Exodia likes this.
  12. What else? I sing too 🙊 hope this works

Melanina and _Cody_ like this.
  13. You are #169 we are both gods

14. Last entry 😆 byeee

15. My talent is working 18 hrs every day at a nursing home -where I get chased down the hallways by angry naked people, get lamps thrown at me, punched in the face, puked and pooped, and cussed out more times then I can count- and I have yet to blow my brains out so I think that takes some serious skill. (Really dont take it the wrong way I love my job and the residents are like grandparents to me.)

Alyson, Empress_, Kanae and 2 others like this.

16. Here's my talent. 🌹

AfterTheParty likes this.
  17. So I decided to do an UnCut version of my entry, also showing my face cause I don’t want to appear suspicious 🥴

Still dedicated to my Rs 💕 abang 🥰

Zacko, Alyson, _hamtarO_ and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.