CONTEST PIMD's Got Talent 2019!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IM ROOTING FOR THIS ONE

2. I can Rp with 12 at the same time;) oh and I also can take perfect selfies

3. [​IMG]

I can make my tongue do weird things.

Melanina, Alyson, _Cody_ and 2 others like this.
  4. Melanina, Orbee and Sylvina like this.
  5. My talent is drawing πŸ’• I still have a long way to go but this is my best one so far, I hope you can all appreciate it as well 😊
    [​IMG]
    A couple pics of the making process for proof 😁
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    IGN: -__Nix__-

6. Here's my 3rd and final attempt to post a good link

Melanina, Alyson, Dusk and 7 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]

AfterTheParty and Dawn like this.
  9. Heres for a weird talent entry... I can dislocatemy thumb to lay flat on my wrist... Also im right handed and had to write with my left hand to put my user id here. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also figured out how to add images via a different upload site. Lol

[​IMG]

Melanina, Alyson and AfterTheParty like this.
  10. HER
    She's in her room, sitting on her floor, blocking the door so no one bothers her she has her phone in her hand hoping and wishing he would text or call. Makeup running down her face from all the tears she can't help from falling down slowly. Replaying all of there memories and fun times, but mostly their last conversation, wishing she said things differently than she did. Thinking to herself she'll never get him back.

HIM
    He's in his room. Laying on his bed. Tv on but volume off. Stuff thrown everywhere, from his confusing and upset mood swings. His phone off, thrown on the floor. His eyes red from crying and the door locked so no one can bother him. Replaying their last conversation in his head, thinking of what to do but not sure, what so ever. thinking so much, he's about to flip. Red hands from hitting things. Thinking, what if she never takes me back.

Melanina and Alyson like this.

11. Ohhh i can do this too.. It always weirds people out haha!

12. I love this song, haha. This was my wedding dance song (by adam sandler though haha) ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

13. Here’s my entry! I wrote this piece for a theory class and it means a lot to me.

14. I have a lot of talents but i want to be known for my conpassion and my writing so i am submitting a short story i wrote. A few other PIMDers and i started a group for creative talents and we made a little writing contest.

Here was my submission that i want to share :)

https://my.w.tt/N97eD0SMIZ

Ill be writing more for any who liked it and please feel free to leave feedback

MorbidGirlie, CatCollins and Lycan like this.
  15. InkdMedusa likes this.
  16. Sylvina likes this.
  17. So no one said no? πŸ˜‚
    https://my.w.tt/GW6AJy5NIZ
    That's something I wrote a few years back that is apparently a showcase of my "talent". Y'all free to add me on Wattpad: AkwardBunny46

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.