CONTEST PIMD's Got Talent 2019!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. It’s one of those nights before heading to bed. Just me and some music. I’m not a singer. But I love singing and to just get lost in the melodies. 🎶💕

i-Lm___Wind-LS and -Vexxy like this.
  2. ASMR? 🌚

3. Made this a few hours ago. It is an orginal made by me 😅 just wanna warn some people that it’s a little gruesome and a little gorey. Hopefully I don’t get silenced by posting this 😅

Alphabet City
    By Dolly

It’s eerily quiet and empty in the streets of Alphabet City, it’s still quite early around 4pm in the evening. You can’t blame the citizens for locking their doors at 5 and hiding under their blankets at 7, bodies have been piling up and they don’t know who or what to blame. Some say it’s a curse, a strange phenomenon perhaps, or an accident maybe? But nobody dares mention it as murders, even if they know that a mass murderer is on the loose.

“Oh Y, what if this curse, accident or whatever comes after me next?!” Z frantically rants at Y, Y then slaps Z “get it together!” Z rubs his cheek. Families A-X have already been murdered, nothing but bones and drops of blood left in their place. The odd thing about these murders is that all the murders have been happening in one specific place.

“I’ll take you back home” Y tells Z, and soon they walk together on the empty streets, trying to stay calm and alert. They soon start to feel paranoid, and then they hear a crash from somewhere, Y grabs Z’s hand and they anxiously run towards a back alley. They shakily hold onto each other until they know the coast is clear, they both freeze once they realize where they are, it’s the spot where all the murders have taken place.

Y grabs Z’s shoulders “Z let’s get ou-“ Y crashes down and leaves his sentence unfinished, “sorry Y, but you’ve fallen right under my trap” Z laughs hysterically while still holding the knife he used to stab Y. Soon, Z mutilates the body before drinking the red of the sacrificial youngblood and cuts his skin piece by piece, consuming them.

Z cries and apologizes as he does this, slowly and creepily whispering ‘I’m sorry’s’ and ‘please forgive me’s’. Soon, only the bones and a few drops of blood are left. Z stands up and wipes his face. “Now I shall be the only letter people need” Z hysterically says, on the corner of his eye he spots a poster that says asterisks have gotten a bigger crowd now. Unbeknownst to Alphabet City, new bodies will be piling up.

Z sees red and once again has a purpose, he laughs “I wonder how stars taste.”

VampiraAlien88 and H0TTIE like this.
  4. To all who battle with the demons of our past and suffer from depression. This is my battle.

As the light dawned on my body, tiredness gripped my spirit. The drive to awake drifted away from me as it seeked a destination. A woman I had been crowned yet emaciated I felt, for the cold invisible sword that had sliced into my life, mutilated my flesh beyond recognition. Yet do you desire recognition, do you desire to be labelled? Life and its complexities gave birth to tumultuous mysteries that led us into the afterlife, another life we believe we were gifted. The sky suddenly turned pitch black, images started being conjured in my mind. Rushing before me in a twirl, menacing they were without a figure they stood. My fear of smokes sent a cold thrill through the course of my veins. My blood began to boil in my head, as my eyes searched frantically for a sanctuary. As it drew near my body, I stood motionless captivated by its shiny body, its marbled eyes. Transfixed I stood, my courage blown away by the wind. Right before me the rivers of my life flowed, I screamed from the depths of my belly, yet no sound could be heard. Panic gripped me and I heard a hissing sound, his long black slippery body caressed my feet which my body needed some massaging. Yet my senses as though I was drunk felt a drowsy numbness, my feet stood rooted in one spot as I thought of my accursed education. The uncrowned king and lord of the underworld lifted his majestic head, his movements slow capturing my attention, the air pregnant with tension. Suddenly mother nature extended her hand to me, yet like a cruel flame she fades away. Society with its madness and coarseness does not take in this serene, delicious beauty. Courage is to move on despite all the fear, for my fear had left me paralysed, my limbs hang in the air as tears gathered in my eyes. I prayed they would not flood from my eyes for I did not want to seduce the object of my fear. My fear and spirit as though they were amorous, tangled and merged into one taking hold over my body. Things fall apart, dejected I felt as though my dreams were being taken away from me for the centre could not hold. The warrior inside me knelt, I could see as though looking through the glass how broken her spirit was and beyond repair. I felt like a broken record that was past its age. Shattered my heart felt at times, my spirit troubled, the source of my discomfort I could not find.

As I wrote this poem, I could not stop writing, as I was an empty vessel seeking to be filled with hope yet what I desired God had given unto me, but I took him for granted thinking that he will always be there. For if I sinned, I could always go back. But I could pull back the hand of time, I could not dwell in the past where the mountains meet the sun I desired to see, to be captures by the magnificent beauty. When does the healing come to an end, when does the demons that terrorise me stop tormenting my soul? The calmness of the sea called out to me, to wash away all my pain. To take my hurts and pains in its tumultuous waves and die down. A void which we seek to be filled, deception was another version of the truth. Yet the spirit within me refused to give up the last straw, for in the midst of disaster there is always a source that overflows with miracles, light that blinds the eye. Heavens doors opened to guard me, to protect me, take me within its strong arms for he did not want to let me go. I caught a glimpse of eternity and my heart yearned to experience it. Its voice rang, wailing in a distance, his arms held many to the heavens for they were a sacrifice that had to be made. His voice was sweet as honey, comforting yet it sent a shive in my body. Death held its skeletal arms to me offering to give me rest. To lay my head on its arms to find comfort. It whispered in my ear, words encouraging me to put my faith within its hands. I smelt a strong, foul smell, the bodies of many that had been left to rot by death as it conquered our lives. I seeked a sign of life but I found none. As I walked in the underworld, I moved aimlessly as though I was lost, I tapped within my last life source, for things had fallen apart, anarchy had been let loose on the world. The ceremony of innocence had been drowned in the rivers of deceit, envy, anger and irritation. I desired to return to the soil, to the womb of my creator, to reach within and restore the innocence that had left my body.[​IMG] [​IMG]

iTHE_JLS likes this.
  5. Turmoil by Nikkiemarie (if you cannot read my handwriting)

As the sun peeped through

The eyehole, emerging from

Heavens open gates

The clouds parted for its

Majestic presence they were to behold

For winter had been only cold

To look at life, in a mist of tears

For I had many fears

I squeezed the rocks

For a stream of waters

Just to have a drop

Touch my burning tongue

I seeked to have the waves

Of the deep blue sea hit my face

For a place I seeked

Destiny had dealt blows on me

Ripping the things that I treasured the most

Clawing the bowls of my body

Murdering the womb that was the crown of my body

Lifeless she had left me

Hunger I felt not

For my pain fed me and

Took care of me

My flesh stripped from my body

What remained was an empty shell

As the wind blew fiercely

It caressed my sun-baked face

My face that had been painted with tears

Turned into another form

I saw the world as though through new eyes

Had I been emaciated?

Embattled by the different rivers

That flowed into my life

Yet I did not desire to embellish myself

For the eyes of the world to see

For they were like wolves waiting

To devour me and tear away at

At the most opportune moment

To seek to find a place

Yet the skeletal arms of the underworld

Pulled me down, to beat my lifeless body

To burn my skeletal body into ashes

To be offered as a sacrifice on the altar

Death with its hooded mask

Starred at me with its brooding eyes

“come home with me,” it called out

Had I been the author of my own destruction

Emaciated I was from its long journey

Yet I could not be emancipated

For all that was left was dry bones

The distant call of my mother rang

In my ear, her words flowed into

The deep recesses of my mind

Yet the bones refused to come to life…

6. Usually I hate ASMR (makes me sick) but people like this things so...

8. Am I the only one that can’t hear any sound?👀 If y’all can’t hear it, here’s the link:

Rizky likes this.
  9. I'm a washed up artist.

One of my pirate characters.[​IMG]
    This is fan art.
    [​IMG]

And some of my dorky characters.
    [​IMG] I have a lot of styles.

10. My talent is Photography. 📸
    Here are some of my favorite pics I took this summer! ♥️

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hope y'all like them, good luck everybody! ☺️♥️

MysteryLove, Maha, iTHE_JLS and 9 others like this.
  11. [​IMG]
    A fanart of my current avatar!

-HinakiKyo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.