CONTEST PIMD's Got Talent 2019!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So we can post a Facebook link for a video? I don't wanna get introuble for sharing 3rd party info and none of ata will answer me🙄 my video is on my Facebook so how else am I supposed to share it? Help please??

2. Thank you!!! 💕

3. Me too!! ☺️

_Cody_ likes this.
  4. Thank you🥺💕💕

5. I recommend uploading the video to Youtube.com, and then you can make the video itself show up in your forum post (instead of clicking the link and being taken off the app to view it) by hitting the video icon and pasting the video link inside it! :)

ATA has used both Facebook and YouTube before in contests and competitions, so in this case I think it would be at your discretion whether or not you want to put that personal info out there. I wouldn't recommend using Facebook for this though, because depending on your privacy settings on your profile, anyone trying to view (including ATA!) may be blocked from viewing it.

-D0PAMINE- likes this.
  6. I can lick my elbow... people say it’s impossible, but I for sure can get the weenis. No, I am not double jointed. I’m flexible, and my tongue is long.... Behave, pubmates.

Other than that, I create things. I get an idea in my head and I can’t stop until it’s done. My former rs posted a photo of some of my projects. I’ve made a Beetlejuice sandworm our of dryer ductwork, paper machet, and model magic. I freehanded a tree and turned it into a string art project. I’ve made oversized paintings for door decorations in the past for competitions and won every year I’ve entered.

I make cards, I create scrapbooks, I’ve made diaper cakes, diaper jeeps, I do some mixed media art... I can be crafty if I’m in the mood... I’ll try to pull off some string art this weekend... or I’ll construct a diaper “big wheel” or another keep since I have a baby shower to attend this month. Hopefully I can crank it out quickly without getting caught up with work on my days off... wish me luck 👌

If you want an elbow licking video... Just no...

7. SLAYVOID likes this.
  8. https://my.w.tt/HOQALKmnKZ
    user name for wattspad tytheresa or rose moon
    Pimd ign: xx_sexy-angel-of-deathxx
    Instagram link: I tagged you in @alldisney21
    Talent writing,drawling,singing

9. I am into painting places I've been and art for ants. 🤭

10. I forgot to mention, the title for this is “Fishing For Stars!” My friend helped me name it because she thought it sounded like that I suppose.

11. I am into painting places I've been and art for ants 🤭 [​IMG]

12. ATA knows I’m bad at slam poetry so they’re giving me the option to quite literally slam poetry books. #blessed :)

13. You can slam my books against the floor anytime tbh.

14. [​IMG] Hi there. So I just got wind of this and decided to give it a go. May not place, but at least you see what I can do

15. You can post to their Facebook page and their Instagram too to compete in the contest as stated in the post

-D0PAMINE- likes this.
  16. This is my animated dance edited by me.😊😊😊😊Plz subscribe to my channel on YouTube

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.