Pimd Suggestions

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by xDemonx, Aug 9, 2021.

1. They should hit us with a metasurvey next asking us how we want the surveys to be laid out, what we want them to be about, etc.

Muschi likes this.
  2. Yeah I did that earlier today. The browser link they provided didn’t even work for me. Hope they can fix it cuz I like doing feedback surveys :(

GoddessHailey likes this.
  3. Well you could share your ideas on this thread to discuss over it as I found the original post of this thread about survey has lot of what was presented in that idea.

4. I wish they’d swap out the avis from the spinner. Considering new players ALWAYS get them both within minutes of starting the game they’re just a waste. Replace them with random avis from the back catalogue.

GoddessHailey likes this.
  5. Unfortunately many player came back to the game after 1.5 - 2 - 3 years of inactivity how would you explain to these players that their things were given to other players. Also will the new players/ new accounts will be able to take these none tradeable items too? As there’s a lot of begging and reselling items to guarantee their growth. 🤔🤔
    If it is first come first serve; how will it be fair according to time zone and different campus chat for advertising which inactive account?
    I’m interested in the idea but these are the questions that come with it 😅

Mae-Rin likes this.
  6. Oh I see. Yeah a couple of players do that a break for a long period of time due to personal reasons so it will definitely be a balanced of that.

7. But that’s a club decision whether it wanna keep a player inactive over 6 months to 2 years because it’s a home club or whatever reason. Other clubs are quick to make space to keep it active but that’s just really depend on the club practices...

8. Is it the 10th time of your spamm. How noob you are ? After getting the replies y tf you spamming this same shit everywhere. Just send the same shit to ATA and wait for them to reply.
    I know you want to share your dumb idea and want the spotlight on you but it not gonna work here my girl.
    We are normal players we can't do anything. And plz don't spamm everywhere it looks dumb.
    Go write a Ticket to ATA.

THANKYOU 🤧

9. When it comes to items of the various hunts, I’d like to suggest an item that seems forgotten.

As with this hunt, Siblinghood, some of the furniture is nice but the color is disagreeable. Why not make a few pieces of each hunt, which have dyable materials(cloth, leather, wood), to be changed by the furniture dye?

xDemonx and GoddessHailey like this.
  10. Hi!!
    For September there could be a school emoji spell in the deals section of the shop. And there could be a back to school hunt

xDemonx likes this.
  11. Please add a school emoji spell for September in the deals section of the shop and add a back to school hunt thx so much!!

xDemonx likes this.
  12. Is it bad that I don’t care for these suggestions? Pimd has become a strict p2p game for a while now and it ain’t gonna change. So ideas and more ideas, if they don’t serve the main goal of making money for ATA why waste your breath?

You didn’t ask for it, but thats my 2
    ¢ on it

13. Coz some ideas are more then just what content to make

14. Nothing against improving player experience. Fixing bugs and glitches and etc

15. I was thinking it would be dope asf if ATA would let us trade/gift avi’s from the shop the one with the coins. Some of us Cannot afford ec and coins ect please keep in mind that would be awesome to bring to this game😊

16. How many times does ata have to say no to avi trading for yous to get it thru your head. Ligit question coz i dont understand

Alessandra likes this.
  17. Ok

18. I would love for there to be a cross country hunt
    I think cross country is a running sport

19. You want a hunt based on something that you arnt sure if you know exactly what it is?

Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.
  20. There should be a real price guide for all furniture, i dont know why we have to guess what things cost. This is something that really holds me and others back i suggest listing prices when you post the new hunts with it.