PIMD Suggestion 1.3

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DeletedUser, Jul 23, 2021.

• You think about Tru too much it’s really pathetic.
    • Tru votes defund trolls in 2021

1. Troll on troll. I snorted a little. But we have great long time trolls. Don’t need new little alt trolls. Move along, new troll, please.

Infamous likes this.
  2. Don't troll . Thats a kid who got butt hurted . He hitting me for getting trolled 😂. Kid.

3. How about adding pet feeding items to more places in the game or maybe we can trade for them and add in Molly's deals or whatever it's called. I need 7 crickets and have gotten 0. It's been like 9382163964372 days. I just want to go to level 30, dang!

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  4. S
    Support. Took me almost 9 months just to get 1 peanut butter for my doggo. Now im stuck on tryna get a chicken

5. Thanks for the support, :]

6. Nope. It’s cus you aren’t leveling your pets right enough to be more likely for it to drop. Add me and I can help you, I’ve helped many people pass their level 29-30 cusp.

7. Dude im like targeting my highest rarety pets 1st and still getting nothing. My luck doesnt exist its that bad 😂

8. Suggestions!!! Popular ones too!

1) Online/offline status for Club Admins, to see who is on to give club services and maintenance

2) Mass/club wide mail. Why can’t club admins send a mailer to all members in a club yet?

3) Time in Club Chat and Party Hit counters, for admins to see which members are active in the club or who have been ghosting/slacking.

4) Showcase Trash Can! I don’t want the non-stat clutter in my stuff! Can we clean it out somehow?

These essential ideas are things that many players have voiced desires to see in game.

Darlyne41 likes this.
  9. You need to level them higher higher not 1-20. Like max your rare pet to overcome a super rare lvl 29 cusp. Worked for me. I have a pet guide that I wrote I might consider posting in forums add me and I can show it to you.

10. I cant tho coz not enough shit

11. I want joke hunt please. It will be so nice

12. HI!
    I Totaly agree!
    At lest, In my role of club's president i'd like to see who is online and i'd like to be able to delete things in my showcase.

13. Many players have voiced desires for these things? It's the first I'm seeing for some of them 🤨

14. You have the CA (club announcement) which apply to those who have their notifications on.
    If there’s a reason why the player doesn’t have notification on and knowing some players would like to have club chat disable
    How is your idea would be helpful ?
    It does sound like when the format of the game Heckfire (ATA Game) was able to let admins of the clan (similar to a club) send a message to all its members but I sometimes didn’t paid attention or left it unread....

15. You can use time zone that’s usually helps to know who’s online and how they feel about your club. Hunt drop req is a practice used by many clubs.

16. Time zones don’t work when people have night shift jobs. It’s tricky.

17. Another player and I were discussing the furniture dyes. They seem like early forgotten items, but a good idea!

Example this hunt(sibling hood): some of the furniture is nice, but not the color.

What if a few items of each hunt, those with dye-able materials, cloth, leather, or wood, were made to be dye changeable?

Thanks!