PIMD Statistic Sheet

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Tsch, Jul 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everybody!

Hopefully this works and shows correctly, but I made a PIMD Statistics chart to represent how much you’d upgrade when exchanging lvl 1 roommates for another. I’ll explain the math down below.

[​IMG]

So here’s how this works!

[​IMG]

Let’s say I want to exchange my lvl 1 T7 for a lvl 1 T8. If you look at the chart, the Strength+ and Intelligence+ represents your bonus stats to your pupil. You will use those two for the math!

Step 1: You will take your bonus stats Strength and subtract your T7’s strength from that.
    Step 2: The current number you have now, you will then add the T8’s strength to that.
    Step 3: Add that together and you have your new future Strength for when you upgrade.
    Step 4: You will then do the same for intelligence which will give you your future intelligence when you upgrade.
    Step 5: Add both your new Strength and your new Intelligence together, and that will give you your collective mcs/kcs!

Hopefully this helps a bunch of you out! If there’s any errors or questions, let me know!

2. Sorry love cant see photos

3. The pics aren't loading 👀 rip

4. I can see the pictures!

Wow, nice.

Tsch likes this.
  5. Hmm, hopefully the work soon! They are working for me. Maybe shoot ATA a help ticket and they could possibly fix the issue

6. Aww shoot! Hopefully the photos work soon. Shoot ATA a help ticket!

7. There's an issue with certain people being able to view tinypic links. I already sent ATA a ticket about it

Try imgur instead in the mean time

8. Looks great!

Tsch likes this.
  9. omg this is going to help my club a lot :eek:

Tsch likes this.
  10. Imgur’s link was giving me issues when uploading, but I did post the image on imgur. Under the name Tschiax

11. If you need any help with anything, shoot me a message! I’m more than happy to help!

12. Yeah the prepopulated url doesn't work but if you "view image" in a new window the direct link from there will work.

New forums makin it hard on all of us 😑

Tsch likes this.
  13. If you want me to convert the pics to tinypic let me know! Other than that it looks good!

Tsch likes this.
  14. Sadly :(

Tsch likes this.
  15. They're in a tinypic format already.

I'll get the imgur links for people who can't see em rn

Tsch likes this.
  16. Tsch likes this.
  17. Ill code them so people dont have to leave the app to make it easier!

18. I posted my imgur link!
    https://imgur.com/gallery/CuZvBrE
    Hopefully this helps

19. [​IMG]

Tsch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.