PIMD:Reminiscene the old days

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -RADEN_BagusIngarso-, Mar 6, 2022.

1. Yeah. I’ve never joined the PIMD discord

2. It's not worth joining

renamed34360 likes this.
  3. It is fun to join and send dxck pics tho

4. Wouldn't know

5. The old days when forums was actually used

6. i remember the first hunt, zombie hunt. price of torso and other parts were insane😝

7. That was major tea time

8. When i first started, Terror vs Playmate was a thing... and it was really a big drama, like you can hear a rumor of their fight in the club chat or campus chat -_-

9. I loved wedding wars or when ofh hosted wars for yfc to grow and us newbies were not able to hit them even after dropping tuts and items. So they needed to ul a lot for us getting any hits in. But it was always so much fun.

And those hunts where you needed to collect items to combine.

And the gift bomb Club Events. Other than bbb it was affordable for a lot of people and it was crazy how every single drop was announced in club chat and it scrolled and scrolled and you always just got crap but it was so crazy and overwhelming and funny.

What i really don't miss is the pattern hitting for parties. Where you had to come back every 4 minutes to hit 1 to 4 times, to get max out of drops and if you ul you got kicked. That was so annoying.

What annoyed me the most when i came back is that there are no longer ec dropping from jobs. It was really rare but an option to get a few ec for a name change our a special gift, without spending the money.