PIMD Positivity and Bento Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Bumble, Sep 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've had many great experiences on this game but my best experience is honestly getting to meet all these amazing people from different walks of life. Everyday I seem to meet someone new from an entirely different part of the world, or even just from across the country, and it's just really cool to get to meet so many awesome people and share our experiences! Sometimes it restores my faith meeting such humble and sweet souls. So thanks PIMD for opening up my horizons and giving me a whole new group of friends!

SomePuertoRicoGuy likes this.
  2. Yes it's true some people only focus on game and some don't play much but chat more . Some are both . I happily want to share with others but I found more scammers here

3. Starting off in this game I just wanted to make friends and get to know everybody from different cities and cultures. But when I started playing I met mean people who would fight me and take the money that I had on me for my dorm some would bully me on my walls other would strip me of my tutors. When I needed help I turnt to the people of my club and the president instead of helping me and working with me they decided to kick me out just out of despite, next thing you know I’m meeting with people on campus after posting and I quote “Just want some nice friends and a club that accent me fast forward I’ve been making new friends and have overcomes all the bullying I even found a club that became not just my team but also like a family. I’ve been blessed and accepted I’ve also developed a sense of helping others and giving back it’s not about getting it’s about giving back to those who needs it the most Being Grateful and Lending a Helping Hans is never a option or a burden

4. I made a great friend on here & I love and appreciate her putting up with me lol 💞

5. I make good friends and have a good rs here even though I face ups and downs here I still love this place alot😍😍

6. Alright it's a few minutes until 11pm so I've gone ahead and generated my winners!
    Thank you all for commenting on my giveaway, hopefully whenever I do my next one
    it can be bigger!

The winners are:
    Maddi_Matsu
    Moschino
    Rizky
    TemiyahIce

I hope everyone has a great day/night 🥰

7. Thank you so much @Bumble 💕 and congratulations to you guys @Maddi_Matsu @Moschino @TemiyahIce 🎉

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Congrats erryone

PoolNoodle likes this.
  9. This is shocking honestly I just wanted to spread positivity and let other know that they’re is nothing wrong with asking for help and giving back thank you guys

10. Grats errbody

11. Thank you @Bumble and congrats to the others who won!!

12. I love pimd coz it's teach me how to treat peoples

13. even though it makes me angry sometimes, it helped with my anxiety by being more able to speak (up), made sime friends when i started, with whom I'm not really in contact anymore, but it was nice regardless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.