pimd originals

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BS-Brad-, Jul 3, 2015.

1. I remember when there weren't any parties, but my memory is quit blurry because I didnt play it for that long.

2. Yep!!

3. I prob played this game way before Mulva and Steven and would have been a VIP if I hadnt stopped playing and became inactive.Its sad now. Back then, there was just wars and dum ppl who want sexting.

4. When I need my fly swatter the most I can't find it.

5. and when did you start playin scrub?

6. Probably 2011. If Mulva and Steven played before then. Then I huess I am wring

7. I am not a fly. Although, you can kill a cöckròãch with anything. Good thing I AM always prepared with a shoe. Now die

8. So even though this account is new, I had an older one a couple years ago that's lost forever...sadly. I had that account before that one hunt with pizza avitars. You know the one where PLAYERS still voted for what Avis they liked best? I miss that. And wars. I had been in a club that was close to #1 when it came to wars. But now, almost no one does them.or everyone gets so fussy over it. Lol, well yeah. Have a nice day.

9. I remember when pimd wasnt even invented and all of u was in your sad lifes being nobody's

10. I thought Bosen was a dude...

11. Unless she's a catfish years ago she sent a picture and she's is indeed a very good looking girl from London

12. im IronHulk?

13. I remember that war on page 1 so amazing it was 

14. I remember that war on page 1 so need to get wars going again

15. BRUH BOSENS A CHICK? PICS PLS

16. Does anyone remember Jose kept getting silenced over and over? Good times. ?

17. I wanna cry now

18. 

Check your PMs 