pimd originals

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BS-Brad-, Jul 3, 2015.

1. It was much different back then... I just came back n there are so many changes I actually do feel like a noob ?

2. I joined September of 2012. Can someone please post a crap ton of ss from the past? They are really interesting.

3. I wish I had my old device  I ss the first time Bosen talked to me to show off 

4. When I was back a noob my home club only done pwars i was like can we have a war not a pwar ?

5. Remember this?

I have a lot of SS. Too lazy to post but:
    Pimd was iPhone only
    Club chat was [green]
    Tutor chat was [blue]
    Pimd spoke in white
    Campus was [gold]
    I posted old profile pic before
    Updates were [red]
    When pimd came on campus to disband a ... club and asked everyone to stop violating terms of service ?
    Jose the UID spammer
    BOS 2, 3, 4, 5... Pimds version of BOS...
    When making 60m was a big deal in war ?
    DS were the best streakers
    When we discovered there was "something ominous" below the dorms...
    When GAW first came out ?
    Terror farm war ?
    When new avatars came out
    When battle button became people button

Etc. I looked through the old SS for memories ??

6. When there wasn't a green dot next to someone's name to show that they were active. Lurking was easy

7. Friending the other side so you could see who was online to make the target to pin sit they couldn't catch up in war 

8. Good read. But I dunno why most of y'all bash on people that party 24/7. Y'all would hit inactive farms. Basically parties. #PimdLogic
    #PartiesFtw
    #LOLingAsFootFailsPranks

9. The Gozibear fam featuring teagzy what ever happened to her? ? when TL used to hella recruit on campus lelel, when the "respected and protected" wall posts used to mean something, Brett in forums ? when I was 40kcs and had like 2B, that actually felt great, then I accidentally hired an inactive for 2B and I was devastated. ? when you used to help noobs in campus out with the "open 6 dorms, 12 hackers and jocks". pwars, are there still any? ?

10. The memories of my first pwar

11. Yo. Anyone looking for a fight cow? Hmu yo. Y'all can milk me but ff last minute. ??

12. I missed the old days to bad its a new age

13. I remembered 4 years ago, I joined and people helped me up, using those T2 crew buying method, and they tell me to hit "SirPeanut", since he's an inactive farm. Then when wars came up to me for the first time, I check people's stats and they were lcbc of 400kcs, I think. I was about 5-10 kcs an I thought, "I think with their help, and some farming, I can get to their level!" And I had a hard time warring since I keep getting hit because I'm one of the small ones at the bottom. ?
    sometimes I can't war good so I sit out on some of them&ul on jobs to get EC&DN.Then when ready, I go full on out on an opponent during war&dn on him/her too. Then he did the same thing&we laughed it off after thawar.

Then months after that, my grades dropped because I got addicted to warring so they took my phone away for about 8 months more or less, I think, and when I came back I wasn't surprised that I was kicked out due to inactivity, but I was surprised when lcbc were (correct me if I'm wrong) about 800kcs!

Then parties went and we do it as little break from wars time by time. About 2 parties a day, then the next, war. Then 2 parties again! But now, parties are relentless! ? (so are hunts. )

I also remembered when cat cafe was introduced to us. I remembered that we were wondering what item was needed to complete that first bar, so we went all out pots in it and lost. I think it took us about 20 mins to realize what we needed.

And hunts weren't that hard to accomplish too, then. No need for a single cc, just merc around on clubs and you get that hunt

14. 00_toy just stop you punk...trying to farm clubs in cat cafe then if they hit back you run to a cat club and self pin. #no balls

15. I remember the 24 hour wars when I was really lowI had no idea what I was doing so when 2 guys vollied me, I uged immediately and then got farmed for a weekbut now b2b parties :roll:

16. Ugh, I miss b2b wars.

17. Ahhhh I like remember going to war only to leave when a new hunt came out!

#ThaDayz!

18. Hey1. Father_time. Drunken-Idiot Bosen ?. Well I guess Pun. Wolfy. A51. TERROR/Playmates did they ever really settle that never ending battle :) . All my many names that have seen there better days /╭∩╮ you ATA - (funny someone still owns my first perm banned name) - 

19. Anyone remember pharmd? Best pupil ever

20. I am a PIMD original. I had an account back in 2011 or 2012 but became inactive.