CONTEST WINNERS PIMD-mas Ornaments!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Jan 2, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

It truly does blow me away how talented you, the PIMD community, are! Thank you all so much for showcasing your exquisite talent (and pure creativity for some – I'm looking at you Bacon Towel Tree).

Dev Favourites

Starting off with our Dev Faves, because some were too good we just couldn't not acknowledge. Enjoy your shiny new dev item for recreating a Dev Item πŸ˜‰

[​IMG]
    @Luce
    One of the earliest entries that got one of our devs [ATA]Simplex, who helped create the Mineral Pal Pet, laughing off his spinny desk chair. Congrats, you are the only player to ever ever ever receive a Mineral Pal Carrier after April Fool's 2019.

[​IMG]
    @Everybody
    In honour of a former Ape who has gone to do great(er) things. Only OG PIMD would know. You get an [ATA]Bruce item. We miss you Broos. ✌️

[​IMG]
    @-GE_AlphaRage
    "My child."
    –[ATA]Queens

[​IMG]
    @dragonair
    This was a VERY strong [ATA]Barton favorite. I don't know why, I personally can feel the carcinogens emitting off my dual-monitor setup.

[​IMG]
    @Beauty
    "THIS ONE IS SO PERFECT??? Bonus points cause I had that stat item basically made for my mom last christmas. It's one of my fav items."
    –[ATA]Wanda

Surprise! Top 10

All of us here at ATA HQ had a seriously difficult time choosing the winners for this Christmas contest and so with that, I've decided to go beyond the Top 3 and recognize the effort and talent of The Top 4-10 a Crate as well!

Starting with our TOP 7, in no real order, winning 1 Crate each:

[​IMG]
    @Fian
    A Crate with Crate items!!! Wow!!

[​IMG]
    @Omielle
    The only player to acknowledge our birthday!!!! This cake looks exquisite. πŸŽ‚

[​IMG]
    @Derieri
    SO CUTE. SO SMOL. SO CRISSMUSSS.

[​IMG]
    @Acidosis
    This handiwork has got us on our toes! Excellent recreation of The Magician's Goddaughter!

[​IMG]
    @Snek
    Not to forget PIMD's favourite way of paying for stuff legally!

[​IMG]
    @Detention
    Now this was an [ATA]Ness favourite. β™₯️

[​IMG]
    @EverlyLeigh
    Bonus points for actually creating the item and its stats. πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Top 3

And now, our top three finalists! These were chosen as the best entries due to the combined effort, creativity and final results! Bravo!

[​IMG]
    3RD PLACE
    @Hellommmmm

"I thought I'd try to join. It sounded fun and IT IS FUN. I name this OUCH."

Well done!!!! This is the cutest IRL Ouch I've ever seen, apart from this shibe that comes to visit the office every now and again and has a talent for ripping my fingers off. Good boy, Milo.

[​IMG]
    2ND PLACE
    @-_Arctic_Hottie-

Coming in at a very, very close second.... Seriously!!!! Those kittens!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    1ST PLACE
    @H0TTIE

"I made an explosion box because that's just how explosive it's been being around here. It's been my 6th year here and I've Owned several furnitures, partied multiple times, and met several friends -- whom I consider my family. My box contains most of my favorite avatars, furniture sets, the people I treasure and my love for the PIMD community. Merry Christmas everyone ❀️ Its my 6th time spending Christmas here ! πŸ’ž"

Okay, seriously!?! The amount of effort that went into this was UNREAL. Well deserved and congratulations! Here's to many more Christmasses (Christmasi???) together! β™₯️β™₯️

[​IMG]

Beautiful work, everyone! We hope you have had a great Christmas season, and a phenomenal 2020 ahead! ✨

2. Thank you πŸ₯Ί and congrats to everyone πŸ’•

3. Wow 😍 those are mesmerizing! Congratulations everyone πŸ₯³

4. Rigged ! πŸ€£πŸ‘ Some Sucked But Good Stuff I guess

YouEnvyMe, K1 and Oatmeal like this.
  5. Ah congratulations to everyone πŸŽ‰ and thanks guys

6. Congrats to all the winners and thanks to the devs for hosting!

7. So cute! Congratulations everyone πŸ’•

CyrisForever likes this.
  8. Thank you πŸ₯Ί! Good job everyone.

9. Good job winners!

10. Congrats all!

11. @[ATA]Simplex ily.

Thank you and congrats to all!

12. I never expected to win with all the excellent entries! It was a tight one, happy holidays fam ❀️

skyler61 and CyrisForever like this.
  13. Congratulations everyone!!:oops:

14. Omggg πŸ™ˆ Thank you Ata! #doritorpftw

skyler61 likes this.
  15. Congrats winners!
    You should do another contest πŸ‘€

16. Congratulations!! I’m so happy for y’all but so bummed I didn’t win 😭☹️

anyways amazing entries everyone!!

17. Congrats to the winners!

CyrisForever likes this.
  18. Congrats to all the winners! πŸ₯³

19. Congrats!!! Amazing stuff!