CONTEST PIMD-mas Ornaments!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merry Christmas πŸ€—

Thank You for the contest! Tried to create a piggy bank πŸ·πŸ˜„

2. [​IMG]
    Sorry, I couldn't upload the image on the first try 😒 My second try, I hope it's visible now

3. I would still try eventhough there are so many wonderful entries already
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONEπŸŽ„
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Victoria likes this.
  4. Fixed

5. [​IMG] [​IMG]Third try to upload a picture 🀧

#265 tinkerhell, Dec 25, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2019
  6. [​IMG]
    Bottle origami I put candies Inside. πŸ¬πŸ•πŸ§Έ

#267 KoalaHugs, Dec 25, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2019
  7. I made an explosion box because that's just how explosive it's been being around here. It's been my 6th year here and I've Owned several furnitures, partied multiple times, and met several friends -- whom I consider my family. My box contains most of my favorite avatars, furniture sets, the people I treasure and my love for the PIMD community. Merry Christmas everyone ❀️ Its my 6th time spending Christmas here ! πŸ’ž

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And here's the Video of me opening the box

8. That candy makes me hungry πŸ₯΄

9. 😞

10. Mkay.. so I waited till last minute to make this when all stores are closed, hence why the lack of actual supplies. (The ear leaves lmao.) The eyes are from trash bags I found laying around.

So The Child wanted the whole 9th anniversary PIMD cake for himself!

The cake was created by my little sister. I can't draw for shizz, so I asked for her help.

[​IMG]
    And here he is in all his glory.

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]
    My kids loved everyone's ornaments that they make this and wanted to wish everyone on pimd a very Merry christmas to you and your families β€πŸ¦ŒπŸ§ΈπŸŽβ„β˜ƒοΈπŸŽ„

12. mines is bad ;) it took an hour to make that 9 for pimd :( it had to start over 3 times

13. [​IMG]
    Happy 9th anniversary PIMD! πŸ₯³ Merry Christmas to everyone also! I made this cake out of clay and spent a good 20 minutes trying to mix colors in order to get that cake batter color πŸ˜‚ I lost my little fork in the process, but it all came out well!

14. "B" for effort though

15. Can this entry, please get a Grammy?

UnOriginal likes this.
  16. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

made these out of silk dough and it’s pretty easy to make!
    1 cup salt
    1 cup water
    1/2 cup maizenna flour

Just throw everything in a saucepan and stir until you get this kinda dough (happens kinda fast), then work maizenna into it on your counter until it’s not sticky anymore.

i had tons of fun making and painting these. <3

sure hope this works, i can see my pics in my preview lol. Also couldn’t work out how to put the images beside each other hehe, so it is what it is.

17. [​IMG] (why did my images disappear after i saw them in both the preview AND the thread earlier :( )))

18. I'm no good at art but I dreamt about a Strange Sugarplum Fairy and I had to try. πŸ˜…[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. HOHOHOHOHOHOHO
    sATAclaus please visit our inboxes 😝

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.