PimD Made The News

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bile, May 8, 2021.

1. It’s odd to me that you’re talking about all the things they could do without saying what any of those things actually are. Why don’t you share some of your ideas since apparently the rest of us don’t have brains to think them up ourselves.

2. So why dont we all stop using pimd as a tinder app or worse role play app and use it as a game what it was ORIGINALLY INTENDED FOR

3. ☝🏼This
    Also, if there’s any underage solicitation on any public channels (campus, pub, club wall, player wall) you can send a screenshot to a Moderator and action can be taken quicker (since the Devs get lottsa tickets).

Day, Lavender_tea, LeeJarrett and 2 others like this.
  4. Technically it’s titled as a “role-play game” on the App Store but I get what you mean.
    also the rp-ers dont use forums so your message might be ineffective here.

Day and LeeJarrett like this.
  5. Big Yikes Do better ...

6. I think the advertisements are too juvenile for the apparently intended audience.

A simple trap for inputting birth dates would get a lot of the dumber kids, off.

Some warning about the potential predators they may face could come in at like the midpoint of the tutorial.

More actively reporting kids would be nice. I've often found backlash when telling kids to get off the app from their friends. There are young communities who like to harbour juveniles, and the pedos infiltrate them. I reckon such behaviour should itself be reportable as it's a relevant and dangerous condoning of ToS breaching.

The more diversions and warnings, and the less this game is advertised, the less pedos will view this as a goldmine. From the get-go, when seeing this ads, they may recognize it as a honeypot and try it out. Diverting them there is crucial.

Then when they see the age thing, the warnings, signposted reminders from the devs, etc. They'll probably find less activity, know obviously that the game doesn't welcome them, and that it will be a waste of time.