PimD Made The News

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bile, May 8, 2021.

1. Gts Cid 😗❤️

2. Oof

RoseMilkTea and Bile like this.
  3. Big oof

Ciara likes this.
  4. 0:17 well they are wrong. Even the app itself says its for 17+. Not for teens

Blinking likes this.
  5. LOOOOOLLLL dumb fucks

6. Good job to that school district

Kefo, Wesday and Bile like this.
  7. Now this is an ad.

Kefo, Frying_Pan, Wesday and 4 others like this.
  8. 17 is still teens. However ata does nothing to keep minors away 🤙🏼

9. I like how everyone says “they do nothing to keep minors away” like what do you expect them to do? Require a copy of your birth certificate and state ID? Like wtf? Lol

Phobia likes this.
  10. It’s concerning to me that you’re unaware that 18 and 19 are still teens.

Malefic and Muschi like this.
  11. I think ATA needs to address this.

Kefo, Phobia, Vo and 3 others like this.
  12. Exactly. Legal adults (like as young as 16 and 17 are legal adults in some countries), but still teenagers. Teenagers and minors aren't completely synonymous with each other. Not all minors are teenagers and not all teenagers are minors.

13. By law 18 is adult. And him saying its for teens makes it sound like its made for teens. Ages 13-17. Like they are the target audience

14. What the fuck do you expect ata to do? They cant control every single person in the worlds phone and block all the underage kids and unblock as they get old enough. They have the age requirement on the app. They make you put in your age to enter pub. Its not atas fault if kids be lying about their age

15. They would of emailed ata which doesnt exist anymore

16. When you create a google account, it literally says you have to agree to be 17+ for the creation. I never read the apple tos because i figured it is identical. AtA really cant do much to keep those under 17 out… but we can continue to keep an eye and report creepos.

Phobia and Muschi like this.
  17. “It’s for teens” would make it sound like anyone between the ages of 13-19. Being legally able to participate in most adult activities at 18 does not change the fact that 18-19 year olds are still teenagers, you don’t wake up on your 18th birthday with a new level of maturity that you didn’t go to sleep with the night before. Some of your responses to things are so ignorant it’s like fucking painful.

Muschi likes this.
  18. What do you mean? ATA has an email address.

[​IMG]

However, whether or not the press contacted ATA themselves doesn't mean ATA cannot make a press release on their social media accounts and/or contact the press themselves.

Kefo likes this.