PIMD Jobs

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Miss-Wild-Rose, May 7, 2020.

1. I would like advise how to open second part of jobs as it says I’m not strong enough. I’ve been told I need all t7 room mates, but then thought over 8mcs. Nothing has happened as I have t8 room mates so now thinking I need more rooms. Advise please 💕

2. Second part of jobs?

Afaik there is only one set of jobs and they can be completed before reaching 1mcs

Jobs haven't been updated since like 2013 when the largest you could be in the game was under 200kcs

BEARCRUMBS, Muschi and Miss-Wild-Rose like this.
  3. Remember that one time we got new jobs for a hunt and there was a huge stat item if you finished them all?

That's all I have to contribute to this thread

4. They had jobs in the buds and the bees hunt in 2016 but that's the last one I remember

BEARCRUMBS, Muschi and Miss-Wild-Rose like this.
  5. Yeah that's the one I was talking about. Was it really in 2016? I thought it was before that. Evan still played then

Muschi and Miss-Wild-Rose like this.
  6. Looking at your profile I think you've done all the jobs that are available.

7. Yes. It takes about 2500 completions. I wonder what the exact number is.

8. There’s no second set of jobs at the moment. If you’ve completed all of the ones currently available then that’s it unfortunately.

9. Yeah I’ve completed max jobs but someone said there is more once you get to a certain level I was wondering if any one knew 💕

10. Oh I was wondering as some people completed more but I have maxed out what I can do atm 😔

11. Thanks for everyone one replying, I was looking in forum but couldn’t find anything. I thought I was going crazy’s I was expecting more jobs to open up as it keeps saying I’m not strong enough. Was wondering if there is a rank level in my stats 😁

12. Where does it say you aren't strong enough?

Found it. That bar at the top of the jobs tab that says "Find better dorm mates to beat harder jobs" or whatever is a tip for people doing jobs so that they don't keep bashing against 'very difficult' jobs and get stuck. It's to encourage noobs to upgrade.

A similar text box exista in the meet people list. It says "Duke it out woth fellow players" or something like that also as a tip to help them understand the purpose of the list.

BEARCRUMBS, Miss-Wild-Rose and Muschi like this.
  13. They lied

14. Some may have completed more because u can complete old jobs again and some may do this to empty their energy after a flash. I know that's what my bf does.

15. I think I got it, I thought more were gonna come 🤣 you all been helpful thank you very much 💕

16. If you go to jobs and nothing come up you done them all. N it good tho coz partys give more cash any way

17. Jobs wer awesome wen u got that bonus and the dn drops
    Shouldn’t be allowed repeat them or unload on them wen ur being farmed

BEARCRUMBS likes this.