Pimd is f#$% us

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by J-_-POWER, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have more then one account on here like most of us do. But I just hit one account with the other for fun and it took 1.85b cash from the one I hit and the account that hit it only got 121m from the hit. That's like what 85% less where the heck did it go. Are we getting f out of money on party's to.

2. Just did the math it's 93.5% you don't get. So I wonder if we aren't getting 93.5% off partys to?????????

3. You get less when your energy is lower. ?
    Also, you can obviously see how much money you make per hit on parties, soz.

4. Deal with it.

5. The amount you earn when you hit someone has nothing to do with the cash you make your target loss per successful fight/dance. How much you get depends on target/yours stat difference. If you hit larger target, payout is higher, while if u hit smaller target, payout is smaller.
    How much the target loss every time you succeed a dance or a fight is related to how much cash they have out and the type of hit that you choose. Fights hit your target harder (they lose a lot more!) while dances give you better plunder but don't harm them as much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.