PIMD INDI WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PureTaco, Jul 3, 2015.

1. :cool:

2. Asked pimd about beta wars, I highly doubt they come back. 

3. Nope :lol:

4. I played kaw gaw and fc b4 this game

5. Was it the Easter before last pimd had Easter egg wars? It was basically Indi war. 1st time in like forever that I actually liked pimd.

6. Thank ya.

7. I have no idea lol

8. I've noticed

9. Wars in my opinion aren't even fun anymore on here, it's like a who knows how to war pissing contest. Got to many people who don't know how to war but think they know something cause they got stats, I miss the joking around and now you're not even allowed to talk in cc besides posting hits...

And I just rambled ? sorry

10. They do that in kaw also. They are very strict in what is said and they wamt only war related stuff. Even goes as far as to farm u after war

11. And to answer ur question is yes. Those were the easter fight wars

12. didnt even read but saw some kaw stuff get out! :lol: pimd ass :D

13. I hate that though pie, the fun of wars to me back in the day was talking crap to people and to my teammates just cause. Now it's lame as crap. It's all overblown egos, not to say I haven't been a victim of my own ego I have. But the fun of wars was the talking to me and the unity...

14. I'm from kaw too they/we had wars but ppl said they were boring so they got rid of them but now some are crying for them back -.- we have to make up our mind ppl. I loved the wars and will love to have them back but I think the only way ata will bring them back is of there is a profit they make from them

15. I mostly agree with you, but I feel there should still be wars. There should be a mutual respect like there is in Kaw between Party Fairies and warriors. After all, it's your account, you choose how you play.

16. ^actual truth

17. Support. 

18. It can be more than that :)