PIMD INDI WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PureTaco, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Hello PIMD. I'm new here, however I'm not new to Kaw. (Another Thinking Ape Game) I may be new but my thirst for war is the same. My main on Kaw is currently in an Osw. (An Off System War) I didnt come here to tell you about Kaw but to introduce you to a tradition. I've been told there have been "Beta Wars" here but not many people payed interest in it. That's why I'm here, to bring interest. :D

•Individual Wars•

In Kaw we have these daily wars called "Indi wars". They work like this.

Step 1. Visit alchemist

Step 2. Cast Wave of Conflict

Step 3. Leave clan an hour before war starts.

The Devs then match you into a clan with a group of people of all sorts of stats against another group of people with the equal amount of stats your side has. You then wait an hour for the war to start, giving you a chance to set up a strategy. During the war you are allowed to xtal (DNS here) once during the duration of the war.

•How it should work?•

Step 1. Visit store and buy "Horn of Conflict"

Step 2. Leave Club before sign up ends.

Step 3. Allow devs to match you up.

Step 4. Wait an hour, for war to start.

•Rewards•

In Kaw we receive mithril at the end of these wars which is good for enchanting equipment. (Equipment = items in Pimd) the amount you get, depends on your performance and if your side wins.

Wars here should drop "tools" to fix up stat items to make them stronger.

Similar to Kaw where we enchant our equipment for strength.

Along with the mithril, you win an ESTOC EDGE

An estoc edge gives you a bigger boost in plunder and in drops for epic battles which are called parties here. Each time you win a war the boost increases. Say from 25% to 35%.

These should drop from wars as well. (To winning side of course) If you were to lose while owning an edge, rather than it upgrading, you'd lose it.

Can I get a handful of support? Thanks for reading.

2. I loved the beta wars. I definitely want them to come back.

3. Correction OP

A handful of players here love warring and beta wars

But ata will no accomodate for for us
    They are money hungry and dont care about what players want just more bothered about generating as much income from stupid pointless stat items

4. I understand what your talking about with the greed. There's an issues with that on Kaw as well, but this would give them more money. People would have to buy DNS for wars. (It'd be optional to buy one of course) but xtal (DNS) are important to win a war.

5. Id support this. Been trying to get into kaw and tried my first indi war there the other day. Didnt have a clue what i was doing and screwed up bad not my fault nobody would tell me what a wave is Had half my team accusing me of being a mole for oppo and saying i should be a perm farm. My advice if you try kaw make sure u get someone to give u the war basics before hand. Pimd wars are natural to me if they would bring them back here i would be active more.

6. It happens :D some people take the game too seriously. Don't worry about it.

7. Support! I  indi wars!! Good idea taco!

8. This sounds fun

9. Damn.....this is awesome..... Bring back BETA wars

10. Too many people have been ignored when making this request to ata. Ata tells us the data shows that people preferred parties so they stopped the iwars.

11. I say we get wars where we can bet dns ecs or cash on the winner cause yolo

Maddi_Matsu likes this.

12. It's because they're party fairies.. hahaha

13. I would be in for this. I don't play as much anymore as I use to but this could be a good way to bring back interest. People here prefer parties because they drop items either for hunts or just to display in the showcase. I think if they made wars do the same it would draw more people to it. They may need to make them unique to the wars though else a lot of players may not see a point to them

14. ATA actually did something similar with kaw once..
    You bought an item from the store and once bought it placed you on one of two teams. It changed your name the color of your team. Then you earned items from doing epic battles and you could wager those items on which team you thought you would win. There would be an indi war between both colors (which worked out just how Taco described in this forum) and you either won or lost items that you wagered depending on the winning team..

It was interesting, but not the devs best idea in my opinion

15. In Kaw they started returning xtal a at end of war, so I think it would be great if we got our DNS back as well.

16. Great thread, op! Or indi wars could just drop stat items with higher stats for the winner side, more pimd style but same original idea.

18. Supportgreat thread taco??

19. Devs responsible for PIMD killed PIMD wanted to get the HsH players and gave us relationships

Beta wars were good for US time zone not so much for other parts despite feedback nothing was changed interest died and so did beta wars name of app changed to party life if you still want an ATA game with farming some what try smash is you have iOS