Pimd HONGKONG

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Aphrodite_-War-Ur-_Society, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Anyone from hongkong? Add me i need to ask questions!

2. Lol when i was younger i always thort hongkong was a city in china cnd would get so confused why it got special mentions but no other city did

3. It is a city in China

4. Ok im confused now. I looked on google now n it says its china n but its it own country to

5. Hong Kong is not it's own country. It's a part of China but they used be a territory of Britain. It's able to have some of their own laws and are very different from other Chinese cities, but it's not a country.

RAVING and Ghastly like this.
  6. Mmk

7. I didnt know i got replies on this thread πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ and yes we had the one country two system thingy.

8. πŸ€”isn't pimd banned in China?

My bff @-BCS-warlusgirl- was from Hong Kong but she's way gone. πŸ’β€β™€οΈhaha I won

9. What isnt banned in china though?

10. Communism and beer

That's about it

Ghastly likes this.
  11. True. I made a friend on a game. She said even google was banned there that they had their own special version. And the gane we played was banned there to so when she went over there to visit family she couldnt play. She said was maybe moving there to stay closer to her family. I think must have coz its been 4yrs sinse last heard from her. China has weird rules. Pritty much just another north korea

12. Economics Explained, a youtube channel I follow, removed HK from their economics ranking ladder because its economy is basically a part of China, now. It seems the protestors are failing and international support against China is, once again, lacking.

Apparently they have ~17 border disputes with neughbouring countries, are looking to increase their lebensraum, and are basically massacring the Uyghurs while engaging in unprovoked cyber warfare with other countries.

Feels to me like WW3 is happening right now and it's a repeat of WW2. Austria/Hong Kong just got annexed and we have a world power to stop.

Thoughts?

13. It's gonna be hella awkward when ppl finally get around to tryna stop China and China just disconnects all of our hi-tech computers that they already hacked into

Ghastly likes this.
  14. It is hella awkward now knowing the power they hold

15. *awkwards*

[​IMG]

16. Just ask google .. in Hong Kong

17. This is actually really interesting! Thanks for sharing πŸ‘ 😊

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.