PIMD History: Bosen

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by EivorTheWolf-Kissed, Feb 15, 2019.

1. BCS is a club that caused a lot of good clubs to go inactive or fend for themselves. Pro parties showed a lot of people where club loyalty stood....js BCS straight trash...probably don't want to hear my opinion about YunYun either

2. My Sweet Bo, will always be The Legendary Player at all times in Pimd. Shes my OG Best Pupil that I have ever had. Missing those BOS days as well when we war against the Kendolls. Its been an honour Sweet Bo wishing you all the best in your future undertakings. Love you always Sweet Bo. Much Appreciation for this thread as well! Thank you ?

3. NORA!!! 

4. No support.

Be more 'murican and tread upon the efforts of your founders as we expect. Pimd has evolved. Move or be steam rolled upon. Jk. Ily

5. -enigma-? ?

6. I know of Bosen having been here for more than 7 years.

7. Farmers would hate BCS for sure because BCS is truely a heaven for all party fairies...but BCS has legend of it own... just like how immortal is legendary club for farmers

8. Not many vets left. I remember getting really excited when Bosen hit me in war and posted on my wall once 

9. BCS was farmed until it was disbanded

10. But it wasn't the reason why bcs disbanded...

11. I was in BCS back then so i know the story...

12. It also doesn't help that Yun was a retarded cunt

13. Well i have no comment of Yun action... i know it was so stupid and dumb

14. Please keep to topic  Bosen ily ️

15. Damn.. I'm getting old.

16. Yes it was. That’s why the club rise again was created.

17. Ooooo I love history of PimD. Keep up the great work! Tell me more!! 

18. It was a long story, you probably say that because you read julie post in forum that she farmed bcs till disbanded, i want to stay in topic i dont want to ruin this good thread, wall me if you still want to disscus about this matter