PIMD History: Bosen

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by EivorTheWolf-Kissed, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Hi! I'm ArchaeologistHistorian, or you can call me "History". After seeing PIMD's 8th Birthday, and watching my favorite YouTuber talk about his past in WoW, it gave me a thought. What if I was to dig up the past and see how PIMD was when it was first out? Well, in this new series, I'll be getting my answers, hopefully from all Veteran PIMD players as I interview them and they tell me what they experienced.

Some might go into complete detail, others make it short, sweet, and simple. Either case, I want to welcome all of you to:

PIMD History

Thank you all for joining me. The first Veteran I am interviewing is the Legendary Bosen. Unknown to the new, but known amongst the old, Bosen is one of the few of the Veteran PIMD players that makes people turn their head whenever her name is said. Without further ado, lets get this short, sweet, and simple interview going!

So youve been playing for a long time, probably since PIMD was new. What made you wanna download the game or made it so unique to you?

Bosen:Meeting new people and getting to know them in personal. I don't place trust completely but am happy to meet a few I can fully trust.

So what was your experience like when you first played the game?

Bosen:Teamwork, we work better in system wars.

I know playing a game like this, communication is always important and making new friends is always a good sign. Who made an impact in your life and do you still talk to him/her/them today still?

Bosen:Too many but a few I still talk to. Some of them I met IRL already.

PIMD has changed a lot in the past 8 years. What is it about this game, that you still cling on to, and makes you keep playing?

Bosen:Friends of course

A lot of people have either forgotten about the PvP aspect of the game, or don't know anything about it. Can you tell me about the Wars and the PvP aspect of the game when it was as you would say, "in its prime?"

Bosen:Wars and PvP was more fun. We only farm to get money. No parties. Wars are too many and I get pm to help assist in every war.

For a majority of time, I'm pretty sure youve been on forums a lot. Tell me your experience as a forumer or who made an impact in forums. Also, how much has forums changed in your honest opinion?

Bosen:I don't do forums much sorry.

completely understandable

Ata also has Moderators and Honor Students in the game. What moderator or honor student did you like or hate the most and what is your status with said person right now?

Bosen:I can't name one but I got silence once because I spammed my own wall.

Back to the PvP aspect, tell me about the history of Sfws, otherwise known as Strip Farm Wars. What club or player is/was Legendary in that category?

Bosen:I would say Playmates/00_Steven's Harem is legendary. Coordination between members is not common.

You were the first amongst all players in PIMD to be VIP #1 for years and kept your spot. Did it feel like you had to carry the entire game on your shoulders when everyone was fighting for that spot or was it too easy on your part?

Bosen:No I don't feel like that. I just play like normal. PIMD is a game, there is no need to be serious.

Unfortunately, Bosen didnt have any departed byes for all of us, but she did say she is living great, but is extremely busy in real life.

That is all for us today. A short, sweet, simple, and straight to the point interview. All credits go to -Quinn-. If it wasnt for you, this would not have happened and I'm so glad it did. I'm sad I wasnt able to personally interview her myself, but I'm happy that I was able to make this thread work.

Bosen, you have my extreme thanks for taking the time out of your day to answer these questions. I really do appreciate it. I hope and pray your busy life gets better.

Thank you all for attending and taking the time to read through it all. I hope to interview more veteran players and hear their own experiences from playing PIMD. Until next time guys

Catch ya later!

Kefo and TH-Fairy like this.
  2. Aww don't mention it. I'm happy to help! ❤️❤️ I hope to see other familiar names! ❤️Memories❤️?

3. This is dope!!! I can get behind this!!!!

4. This was interesting. Good job OP! I look forward to your next interviews <3

5. I'm excited to see who she chooses next! It's gonna be nice hear about other old schoolers nostalgia ?

6. Cool!?

7. I'm excited too! So few of us left and it's really nice to see familiar names giving their part of pimd history 

8. I definitely hope to see an interview from you!

9. This is really nice! and a series I'd get behind! Sort of get that niggle that I do whenever listening to an interview about other questions I'd want answered :,) he forums one was a bit drab. Only a few legends related to it heavily. Maybe replace that one next time? not sure what with tho. Perhaps their favourite Gift or avatar :D

10. I'm always open to suggestions on what questions should be asked, that way I can get some great answers.

Other than that, I'm glad to see there are people enjoying this thread. I do have a list made of Veterans I'm wanting to interview! I'm just as excited as the next person! :D

11.  What why me?

12. Bosen was truly an OG legend.

S/o to playmates & harem when y'all took me under your wings for that short time period

13. Yes bosen... this game is bosen in..

14. Do more of these please ️

15. I miss these :D do more

16. Wowzies! Looking forward to more episodes. I do agree with Bosen :/ Wars were more fun. I was a cow myself in Pwars

17. Awesome, keep up the good work OP!

18. Just finished another interview with another Veteran Player. I hope everyone is ready to see the next Veteran getting the Spotlight!

19. Could do a long article just on the history of BCS. These interviews will be good reading.