Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olympic Basketball players that has the name of their countries on the jersey! (Ex.Pilipinas , USA, etc.)

2. Filipino Avatar,and Foods in Philippines Pls

3. This is just a useless thread made by ata to give you a false sense of security in them. Like they actually give a fuck about what the community wants.

4. How about you calm down 

5.  I want an avatar who looks 1000x more amazing than all the others. Forget the ToU, break it ATA 

6. An CEO classy avatar and the T6 Med stud avatar !!! 

7. Asian avatar: D

8. Maybe a "hipster" type avatar? Someone holding up a peace sign (with their fingers) and the big glasses?
    Just think it'd be cute 
    I'd love to be able to gift a big smiley face. Maybe in balloon form? It would come in handy! 

9. A ghost or phantom avi suprised haha. That would be the tities magities

10. I would like to see some 'modern' avatars based of personalities that seem to be circling.
    Selfie-er
    Wannabe Singer
    Fake Model
    Instagram God/ess (info could maybe be 'Bought all their followers' as a joke to the song #Selfie)
    Photobomber
    That guy yelling on the news

And gifts could be;
    Cheap CD (that CD you wanted years ago, coincidentally on sale for 2 dollars all week)
    Random Sheep (#Yolo)
    Ratchet Dress
    Poster of a hot guy (the real thing was to expensive)
    Useless Handbag (You wanted it, now you've got it. Yep...)
    Big Banana (Yum!)

11. I want a crepe.

12. I like god's and goddess themed gifts and avas since olympics started at greece

13. is pimd_a reading still this ? the thread dates years ago

14. a avatar wit a cute face and in a panda onsie 

15. I just think there should be more avatars from each country. Perhaps collect items each 3 days that relate to a country till All the country's that people are from on PIMD have been used. Will be a long hunt. But make it easy, so then people have a good chance Of getting a avi. And we can swap items for the country items we want, this way we are not left with an avi we don't want.

16. Um drinks duh

17. Agree with hill :)
    I would be able to get like 5-6 free avatars
    Tbh, i been playing pimd for more than 5 years, but look at my lousy stats.... Haizzz smh....

18. I want a Eminem or a new avatar drawing contest. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.