Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like a gamer/Tech avatar

2. Well gifts I would like a His and her shirt that should be giftable

3. Ugh my phone spazzed :( damnit. Butttt:

Dragon Scale> "One's vulnerability is another's increase in defense."
    Fire Breathe> "Your aura is incredibly hot."

There's so many possibilities omg  these are just a few. Maybe even female and male orcs (for the trolls out there) :lol: couldn't hurt.

4. Gammer Tech: War Of Mayham So Overrated

She should be wearing

# Suspender's (Blue) and shorts ( Blue) with Blue sneckers I

(GIFTS)

A His and Her shirt that should be giftable You're avatar should be able to wear it
    But it should have nicknames you can choose For You're shirt
    The shirt should be a plain black shirt It should Only come with the geek avatar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boy avatar (Geek)

I'm thinking maybe A Skinny guy
    With a Sweater(Gray) Saying N.E.R.D
    And weats Gray

Δ^Δ^Δ^Δ^ΔΔ^Δ^Δ^Δ^Δ^Δ^^Δ^ΔΔ^Δ^Δ^^Δ^Δ^ΔΔ^^Δ^ΔΔ^Δ^Δ^Δ^Δ^Δ^Δ^Δ^Δ^Δ^Δ^
    More gifts

1.. Pink Ring saying Happy Valtines

2.A Brown Teddy Bear with a red Heart on the left side

3.A braclet (Should be rare) With Heart Charms on it
    [/Color=Green]
    ~×~×~×~×~×~×~°~×~×~×~°~×~×~×~°×~×~×~°~×~×~×~°~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

5. A figure scater avi would be nice

6. I dont know if this has been suggested before but i was thinking, since valentines is coming up, it would be cool to send anonymous gifts to people so they wont know who they got it from. Just putting it out there...

7. Ill post my avatar and gift drawings on monday if i can find this thread

8. Soccer Player, Guy

9. And girl *

10. I would like to see a blunt for s gift or s pan of frying bacon and avatar anything as long as she has BROWN HAIR AND MALE AVATAR A WEED MAN

11. I would like to see a blunt for s gift or s pan of frying bacon and avatar anything as long as she has BROWN HAIR AND MALE AVATAR A WEED MAN

12. Polynesian princess like hula girl or cookland dancer n polynesian fire dancer.

13. A normal handsome looking guy avatar... With nice stats and not looking like he is going to beat you up....

14. Avatar with different race and wearing their national costume. ツ

I hope avatars also can be gifted

15. Something to replace the Charlie.

Hispanic avis. Cosplay avis.
    Guy avis ... basketball player. Pharell esque styled ones. Muso's... piano/violin etc musos .. class president geek chic. Motorcycle badass Guy.
    Cupcake girl avi. Bohemian hippy style. Brown haired ones.librarian looking one. Martial arts girl or Guy. Skater girl.

16. Should have a princr charming and princess's styled ones for vday with masquerade dress ..
    And gifts could be masks and jewelry .
    And the party drops could be 4x clues that reveal you're prince/ss's identity.

Other gifts could include neon signs that say BeMine lol plush minions .. good or evil saying yes or no... puppies.. different perm rings.. tri-band type ones.. or a different stone ...

17. Cupid....and cupid pugs....gimme 1 PIMD

18. Headphones~gifts

19. I would really like to see all of the major races. White, black, asian, and mexican. The first three are represented beautifully. But, mexicans aren't. By now you would have thought all the major races were represented.

And, seeing something unusual for an avatar would be amazing. Such as, skateborders, hikers, or teachers, etc...

Also, a prince and princess would be precious to see. But not represented as blond-haired and blue-eyed. Brunette and hazel eyed would make for a gorgeous and unique princess representation. Because society potraits certain things, certain ways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.