Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAKE GIFTS AFFORDABLE! And avatars that can be bought by money

2. can you make the gift button like the ones in the store where you could select the number of gifts to send at one go? ? It took me forever to trade pugs in bulk with people~!!

3. An avatar tht when its bought its come with a gift and stats and free moneys

4. I agree with dollqueen 

5. A librarian.. a counselor.. student body president.. a law student.. the 'queen bee' of the campus.. a laptop.. plasma tv..

Please make the avatars affordable for those who can't afford buying ecs 

6. I also agree with Dollqueen

7. A Ronaldo and Messi avatar. 

8. I would like a avatar from Vegas as a guy well pimd I'm sure you got corporate people that can come up with something as I assume you can figure out a Vegas female avatar also.

9. Re Posting Awesome Ideas from waayy Back

Starbucks addict: Blonde girl holding an off brand pimd coffee mug and a sweat suit with ugs and hair must be in a pony tail lol

Bio: The girl who knows how to order a skinny no fat latte in seven languages

10. College Freshman: A girl with hair in a pimd head band, skirt and hand by her mouth nervously with a little hand bag saying book bag (ooohh those freshman...)

Bio:"Um excuse me...? The Freshman 15 is a Myth right?" (Oh yea.. She is skinny haha)

11. Those were By _Scarlet_Xx And those were my Faaave you should do em

12. I have an idea for halloween if your interrested, just a girl or a guy with a cape and fangs, maybe even having the event to get teeth from parties like those previously done, winner designing the avatars and would include last years avatar as a bonus.

13. Perhaps have like a plasma saying pimd or maybe a pair of pajamas for those late night players lol

14. When you say special brownies are you talking about space cakes lol

15. This may seem weird but:
    Olympic swimmer
    Girl Scout
    Picasso (painter)
    Feeling-rich guy
    Cosplayer
    School President
    Items:
    Meego plush toy
    Sack of money
    Fake glasses
    Smelly socks
    Consumables:
    Deodorant
    Magic wand
    Clock

16. How about sone kind of pilot or firefighter ava?

17. Olympic!!i want an athlete or a computer scientist

18. PLS LETS HAVE MINION GIFTS AND SHOWCASE ITEMS .,TRUST ME ITS A GREAT IDEA??

19. Minion gifts would be so cute :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.