Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my favorite store item was Christmas globe from last year ..putting date on it shows other players u invested a full year at least.. hope u guys do 2013 too

2. How would we increase stats % with one ava

3. Starbucks addict: Blonde girl holding an off brand pimd coffee mug and a sweat suit with ugs and hair must be in a pony tail lol

Bio: The girl who knows how to order a skinny no fat latte in seven languages

4. College Freshman: A girl with hair in a pimd head band, skirt and hand by her mouth nervously with a little hand bag saying book bag (ooohh those freshman...)

Bio:"Um excuse me...? The Freshman 15 is a Myth right?" (Oh yea.. She is skinny haha)

5. cowboy avatar for 5ec

6. The Ex: A guy tall with dashing good looks and a beanie, with low jeans and a tight muscle shirt

Bio: Is your friends ex, your roomates ex, even your teachers ex... Look out!

7. The Scholarship Kid: A nerd, beanie or hat, maybe headband, dark hair, eyes closed in a "I'm so much more better then you pose"

Bio: Worked her way through Highschool in diapers, Her Full ride Gpa will laugh at you.

8. Undecided Major: A guy who looks like a frat boy, looks a little clueless and has two books in his hands, one is law and the other is English.

Bio- That Guy who will graduate without a Major and still be "Looking over his options"

9. Roller Coaster Junkie

Red head, need for speed t shirt, hair in a messy bun, shorts, tennis shoes

Bio: I've been on every roller coaster in the country, Get on my level

10. Gift idea: Snark Bar

Im surprised ata hasnt jumped on this pun yet.

11. snow balls Christmas light Christmas snow flakes

12. cowboy with a flannel shirt cowboy hat cowboyboots with spurs

bio save a horse ride a cowboy

Like the country girl but for guys lol

13. I don't know if people said this already but I'm going to request it anyway 

Gift ideas: sending ECS ?pleaseeee

 Pianist/Violinist/Flutist/Saxophonist/any instrumentalist
     Avatars dressed in like those Greek ancient clothing from the past
     Avatars dressed in like a tuxedo, suit or any fancy attire
     A business woman/man
     A university/high school student (dress them in like sweatshirts and sweatpants)
     a hobo 

14. an alternate gender of each avatar would be great

15. I don't know if this was here before I stated playing: Cole and Candy Canes (for Christmas of course)
    Other items: diving gear, sun screen, a report card (←lol), bowling ball, popcorn, movie tickets… (I just got ideas for summer now) oh um… fireworks, please...
    *I don't have ideas for items that give bonuses, except that they can be balanced when combined with another different ones
    (Like different dorm mates, kinda)
    *the avatars are, in my opinion, a little exaggerated from what a person like that looks like.
    I'd like to see new avatars that people with few ecs can buy, maybe 15 extra credit cost at max, but that's up to you.

16. Avatar Idea: A female AND male otaku!!!!!  PIMD us FULL of Otakus and I think we would love to have an avatar that represents us

17. Good evening pimd. Im _ViP_ and have been playing pimd for almost 3 years.

I didn't get chance to enter the avatar comp, as I only noticed the day before it ended. So I thought, why not post it on here. So here it is:
    [​IMG]
    It's called the "Drama Pro"
    After being a drama student myself back when I was at school (As well as an artist) I came up with this idea.
    If you were able to make this for me and the rest of the community I would feel really honored. Thank you for your time. 

18. My bad wrong pic.
    Test run:
    [​IMG]
    Maybe the right one.

19. Damn I'm kinda new at this...
    This is the right one.
    [​IMG]
    Like I said it's called the "Drama pro"
    Hope you like it pimd 

20. For goodness sake....
    Attempt 4...
    [​IMG]