Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I still think my idea of "Contact list" allowing more tuts is the best.

2. I don't know if somebody already posted this idea but I think for gifts a book with all questions answered would be good. 

3. Well some girls/women are black so...

4. Im not but some are

5. And there should be artist avatars

6. Avatar ideas
    A gamer girl 
    Sporty girl
    hippie

Gift ideas
    A passed on note
    An animal (i cant think of a kind)

...that is all...

7. I think we should have skittles as a gift "taste the rainbow"

8. a panda bear pweeassee

9. Olympic AVATARS! Please make it affordable  As for GIFTS, showcase items would be more wanted and please do make it CHEAPER! That's all

10. I want a Hungarian hussar avatar with equal % bonus and I want Hungarian goulash as a perm show case item giving 200k strength bonus

11. GIFT IDEAS:
    1. Heisman Trophy
    2. Olympic Medal

12. It should be set up that if you buy an avatar you should have access to all at that price range. So if you pay 55ec you should be able to switch to any avatar that value or lower. And there should be avatars of different ethnicities so everyone can have an avatar they relate to. And Olympic gifts sounds cool. That or university type gifts since its pimd.

13. We have Charlie right?

Why not have llamas with hats?

As a gift

14. nice one  I'd buy it

15. Maybe for the girls we can have models and stuff and for the boys we could have the athletic ones

16. Avatars from all over the world is a great idea. Dressed in an outfit which best relates to the country their from.

17. Stylishy posh, glossy, over-priced, platinum, gold and diamonds made wristwatch with shampagne fountain built-in button.

18. Stylishy posh, glossy, over-priced, platinum, gold and diamonds made wri$tw@tch with shampagne fountain built-in button.

.... don't get it, why the word wristwatch is censored ....

19. How about scene/emo guys and girls c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.