Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maybe ava With cheap ec

2. Why use avatars to express yourself? i guarantee 95% of people wont resemble. their avatar, its a stat bonus thing

3. For Avatar
    Otaku lover (girl or boy)
    Baseball player (boy)
    Community Helper (girl)
    Politician (boy)
    Life Guard (girl or boy)

For showcase
    Old Cabinet (10ec with 5,000 str and 4,500 int)
    fancy Jug (5b with 2,000 str and 1,500 int)
    brush and paints(15ec with 15,000str and 16,000int)
    jack in the box(10ec with 9,000str and 14,000 int)

for gifts
    Trashcan (4m,unlock art skool items)
    Motorcycle(10ec with 8,000str and 7,000int)
    alligator(15ec with 11,000str and 10,000int)

thats all :)

4. Avatares,
    Girl:volleyball player
    Girl:scorer player
    Boys:football play
    Boys:camera guy
    Gifts,
    Volleyball
    Camera
    Alien

5. Can you create a black avatar that is a law school student. Please make her with caramel skin, big long hair ,glasses and shapely. Her phrase should say "You can't handle the truth!"

6. I want An avatar which is an alien and a scholar which is a kid for being too smart Here. And dont mistake me from a kid because i like kids

7. I want ironboy and catgirl avatar 

8. Greek heros and gods avatar

9. I have a suggestion that came to me....how about a section of gifts that only can be given from owners and admins to club members (and separate ones for owners to give to admins). Something that can be used for incentives for club members in contests, etc.

10. I'm thinking of items that players can buy in store just like battle attack/defense items. These items are bought with pimd coins/money.

Basically these items come in different sizes, different costs, and what they do is they put a multiplier on money earned during battles. A seperate set can be for parties.
    This might give people more of an incentive to use battle or have fun partying.

These items can be one time use per one you use. They are limited, expensive and based on dorm crews ( higher stats means higher price).

And they have a time limit of use with respect to "size" of item.

11. Yoo need to promte the olmpic ideas ata…im not talking about it as a player…im talking business…itll make u guys some money…i dont run ur company but if i were in Corp. In ats inc. I'd think about it

12. I cant believe this has been missed...it an area so large yet so poorly looked after..Ask yourself this what gift do men give men on your gift list? hmmm loo roll, 6 pack all cheap cheap...1m and up... hmm 200m shades!!! Hello make gifts that can be given to men by mates!!! Also make more gift that improve states. this would also improve the diversity between lcbc. You question should have been how can we improve the gifts..

13. Avatars should be a little cheaper

14. More avatar diversity. Definitely

15. Gifts cookies!!!!!

16. I like Ryan_Shadows ideas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.