Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Customizable avatars would actually be EPIC! you can express ur self and u wouldn't look like everyone else who has the same avatar! I think u should really suggest doing this! It will be exiting and like i said before, EPIC! Thanks a bunch!

2. Avatar
    Not to change the subject But Teacher Soccer Player Coach Physics Champ Engineer

3. Maybe avatars you can buy with money and other avatars like dancers, moms, normal avatars or a build your own avatar

4. Make like a FIFA avatar or gifts....

5. Gifts:
    Computer
    Hug
    Phone
    TV

6. They should make the aminion of despucable me

7. They should make a Nerd Girl avi. With like the big classes and stuff

8. I think for the avatars, that they should have some actual ones who look normal, like volleyball players, basketball. Something to do with sports. Almost everyone loves sports! Gifts, there should be some cuter ones, the same ones are getting boring and old, you should have a smile or something to cheer someone up, or a hug.

9. Also the create your own avatar sounds quit amazing to me, and more avoidable avatars like that would be nice.

10. Like a mascot or something

11. A poodle!!!! That's all I can think of.

12. A Samoan Avatar! ?

13. Violet I agree with you but avis come with diff % bonuses for strength and intel so it would be kinda hard

14. AVATARS
    •a athlete
    • Homecoming queen
    •homecoming king
    •ladies man
    •gamer
    •musician
    •school president
    •mascot

GIFTS
    •Prom crown
    •Football (strength bonus)
    •pencils (intelligants bonus)
    •soccer ball
    •pack of cards

15. Can we create our own avatars? It's boring looking the exact same as everyone eles.

16. ^^^^^Support

17. I want cute and sexy avatar xD like…bunny girl!! xD and a cute panda for showcase

18. Anything! ill be happy to just see new avatars in whatever way, shape or form that will be.

HOWEVER i agree loyal pimd players should be getting some sorta perk i mean cmon ppl have played this for like 1-2yrs + and yet they get nothing for that sorta loyalty??

GIFTS Need more gifts that cost ec's and that grant players boosts. Here's an idea ive been thinking bout.. Why not make a Gift/showcase item that grants a BOOST to Regen time either temp or perm? eg.1-2mins faster Regen at the cost of ec's maybe 200ec's therefore not everyone will have it, but if they REALLY want it they'll spend the money to purchase it!

Just my input anyways =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.