Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A SKATEBOARDER!!! A SKATEBOARDER!!!
    A SKATEBOARDER!!! A SKATEBOARDER!!!
    A SKATEBOARDER!!!

2. I love the create-your-own-avatar idea. Sounds really fun, cool and interesting. Also make avatars affordable.

GIFT IDEA:
    ✔designer shoes/bags 

3. How about an African American that's actually hot. .just saying

4. LET US CUSTOMIZE OUR CHARACTERS

5. There should be a Military Marine Corp Avatar Name him First Sgt. I would totally buy that one make him have a drill instructor cover and Desert Digital Camo

Guys:Basketball Star, Football star, Baseball Star, WaterPolo Star, Soccor Star, Bouncer, Wrestler, Boxer, Track Runner, CEO, Gamer, BookWorm, Bully, Dirtbiker, BMX, Life Guard or Rapper

Girls: Varsity CheerLeader, Varsity Dancer, Teacher, Swimmer, Surfer Girl, Poet, Extremist, Or Singer

Gifts(low cost):Silver ring, Box of Tissues, Shoes(boy and girl shoes), Bike, Roller Blades, Ice Skates, Hoody, Shirt(PIMD), Basketball, Football, Soccer Ball, Wallet, Beats head phones, Cell Phone, KeyBoard, Pillow, Fan, Charger, or a Necklace Silver

Gifts(High cost): Signed Guitar, Lamborghini, Ferrari, T-Rex Motorcycle, Diamond Necklace, IPad(aPad), Puppy, Cat, Horse, Ballerina Outfit, or Gold Bracelet

Gifts(Credits) Workout Equipment(20,000Str 10,000Intel), Flatscreen Tv(10,000str 20,000Intel), DC Hat, Wolf, and or Pimd Gold Chain.

Hold this helps y'all choose :D

6. Nba players, fitness models

7. Let the players build there own avatar.choose multi hair types body types avatar types and choice of cloths tats ect ect.This would be more exciting for the players to choose how they want to be veiwed on campus and around there friends.Being able to build your own avatar would be a plus for the game.

8. I actually have to agree

The whole do-it-yourself avatar idea is pretty cool

It definitely sounds like a little too much work on your guys' end to completely re-structure the avatar system though.

9. Boxer and a martial artist also should be more gifts with stats bonuses

10. I like that olympic athlete idea too!and maybe some god/godnesses and possibly a vampire or something funny and scary haha!!!

11. For avatars a girl volly ball player for boy football player and for gifts a volleyball that gos
    To showcase and a stuffed unicorn and cake

12. Guys , would u like to lead me for become rich in pimd ? Im newbie here and i saw a lot of people rich but i didnt? please help me if u willing ??

13. Canadian avatar. 

14. We should get avatars based on what we look like in real life :O how that would happen idk...someone think of something

15. Oh actually from my post above ^ we can get avatars custom made...and since I made this idea I get mine test drive free o_O lol just a thought

16. Oh shizz nvm I didn't make it up haha

17. Avatar ideas:
    •King
    •Queen
    •Prince
    •Princess
    •President
    •Army troop
    •Runner
    •Spartan
    •Super Hero
    •Teacher