Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1.  A custom avatar would be awesome! Being able to buy the clothing, hair color and style body build etc!! So we can change around our avatars and make them our own creation!

2. Avatars: Hearthrob, Nerd, Muse,

3. Make Flying monkey Avatars?

4. Need to get better looking avatars for 5 ec or make ones like 2ec Good ones

5. put a stripper as an avatar

6. Avatars: Terrorist, Military guy, Basketball athlete, A Scientist,

7. Cat woman sounds nice

8. Well this would all be fine and dandy if only the magical system that grants ECs would smile upon me and say "here sweet Alice, have some extra credits; doing jobs isn't pointless."

9. How about a layout change it graphics update. Something to make me feel like you're ACTUALLY doing something to the game.

10. We need to have a Wallflower one.. an avi that is for the people with background history not on the optimistic side  because I'm deff a wallflower when there are parties in my college ?

11. You should make some ugly fat girl avatars...there are a plethora playing this game.

Also, some lame desperate try-hard Guy avatar.

12. I still say the Ape PIMD mascot for an avatar or some crazy looking avatars. Y'all must think outside the box , the Avatars are great as is but needs more of a twist.

13. How about an actual soccer athlete rather than a fan.

14. I think an awesome idea would be for us to be able to make our own Avis kinda like the sims I suppose just better

15. We can also enjoy below as the avtar:-

all d most popular players of the different games, popular actors nd actresses of movies, scientist which gave us much more as einstien……

16. I think you should be able to create your own avatars and the price should be reduced, also i would like to see some more expensive gifts such as laptop, also i think you should be able to get a loan from the bank that repays some automatically at the end of the day.

17. I like the build your own avatar. It'd make everything more unique. As for gifts, I think we need more gag gifts. Those would be funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.