Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And I agree with the customizable avatars

2. How about:-
    Emo girl/guy
    Hipster girl/guy
    Bully girl/guy
    RA girl/guy

3. What about a fashionista and diva? Prom Queen and King

4. They should have different colors of gifts that you can send

5. Also should work on being being able to get bonuses from awards. I agree with customizing avatar.

6. Tennis player (guy) for a avatar. 

7. there are a bunch of good ideas in here but my favorite is the customizable avi im tired of only seeing the same ones and even if u put new ones everyone would switch to them so it wouldnt be much difference however sustomizable would be awesome seeing what ppl could come up with i hope yall do that :)

8. customizable*

9.  if they do customizable, they'll just OP extras like clothes, accessories, piercings, ect. Most will probably cost ec.

10. male and female teachers pet avatars available through winning different achievements that reward golden apples. then wen youve earned the requied amounts of golden apples u get to be an a* teachers pet...

11. I just want my avatar to have a crown I'm not asking for much

12. Llamas in pajamas

13. Can we please get a cheap (5ec) gangster male avatar?

14. Oh man, if you get a crown.. i need a tiara

15. Can you make some African American avatars. I'm tired of having to pick a blonde white girl.

16. Make an alien avatar

17. Make A Chuckie Avatar thats 55 ec or A Ny Thug or A King or A prince or A queen

18. Or make it where we get to Custumize our own Avatar

19. Avatar Ideas:
    •models
    •actors
    •celebrity
    •singers
    •more affordable avatars
    •dancers
    •song writers

20. Agreed but you don't even have a goud avatar  will you even buy 1, affordable avatar doesn't mean them making our normally 55ec avatar with stats a 25ec avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.