Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yu shud put a feature to create yur own Avatar......yu can choose the bonuses only to a certain extent not like when yu buy an Avatar for more.....so that ppl can have their own individual look

2. Add a few floors with teacher/supervisor avatars?

3. We should have a cosplay freak avatar both gender :3

4. Avatars:
    Volleyball Snob
    Football Jock
    Band Geek

5. I think that earring would be a good gift and avatar could be basketball player....

6. Necklace and boxing gloves would be good gift

7. I suggest metal dude/motorbike dude with spikes leather jacket

8. I agree with the create your own avatar. That way each players can customize better for thee personality.

9. Avatars:School President,Principal,Geek,Picasso
    Items:Bag Full Of Books,Ugly Drawing With (Ugly Principal),Video Games,Paint Brush

10. The female avatars are plenty an many  maybe make sum good/better male avatars? Im liking the Olympic theme

11. Make us able to make custom avatars , case closed 

12. Customised ava , accessory and ava can be bought with ec and pimd money wide choice of variety , once item bought it will be there permantely in locker example and can use in future

13. Free avatars  We all deserve a little something for playing for so long 

14. [/size=200] WE SHOULD HAVE FREE AVATARS.. AND HAVE LIKE A GIRL AND GUY BASKETBALL PLAYER AVI.. =D [/size]

15. aww it didn't worrkkk DX

16. A lot of us can't afford the avatars, can you make them actual cash? That'll be a lot easier. Thanks!!

17. I agree ..but ATA wants to make money so in order to get money people need to buy EC. So when expensive avatars come out people need to buy the EC which is helping ATA

18. seeing a random gift choice where you select it and send it to someone then they can get any gift ecs..dns..rings..ect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.