Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like Dhalsim-1's idea. I want a customized avatar! :)

2. One &only one suggestion -plz!! Make the avatars affordable! :(

3. Avatars based on Celebrities

4. All these requests for olympic avatars.. The olympics are long gone now, you're too late 

As for requests for more affordable avatars, they already exist. There are avatars for as little as 5 EC's. If you want a premium avatar with higher stats, expect a premium price :|

Personally I'd like avatars with even higher stat bonuses and a price tag to match :D

I don't care what new gifts are introduced as long as they are either cheap or have stat boosts. More stuff like a billion dollar sheep that does nothing? No thanks..

5. The avatars are reasonably priced

6. How about a drifter lol only drives skylines  (all wheel drive disabled of course) I'd maybe change my avatar finally lol

7. Avatar of lawyers. :)

8. An avatar of a lawayers.

9. Anyone suggested girl gamer avatar yet?

10. Anybody likes my idea about mascot avatar

11. A Cowboy To the cowgirl and bacon themed gifts bc bacon makes everything better

12. For gift ideas
    ~gifts that give stat bonus that is cheep
    ~
    ~

13. I Think We Should Have Pet Showcase Items. Like A Chihuahua, Kitten, Lizard, Etc.
    For Avatar Changes, I Think We Should Have A Law Student. And Make Them Different Races, Not Just White. Like Mexican, Asian, German, Etc. Something New... We Should Also Have A Teacher. That Would Be Cool. And Some Light Skinned People.
    Oh, What About A Model.? That Would Be Cool. It Could Be A Guy Or Girl. And What About A Lazy Person.? I Seen A Couple People Wanting A Lazy Person.
    Hmmm And Maybe A Photographer Or Chef. :)

14. I agree With Dalshim.? (Sorry If I Spell Your Name Wrong)
    I Think It Would Be Cool To Change The Race Of Any Avatar. I've Mentioned That Before. It Would Be Cool. :)
    Yeah It Might Take A Little Longer To Do. But I Think A Lot Of People Would Like That. Like Just Able To Change Their Skin Color. Not Their Hair and Stuff Like That. Just The Color Of The Skin. (I Don't Think The Hair And Stuff Like That Should Get Changed, Cause I Think That Will Take Longer For The Devs To Do, But It Would Be Cool)

15. Avatars:
    -For Both: Musician, Writer, Designer, Study Fiend, Slackers, Partiers, Fast food worker, Photographer, Stylist, Overachiever, Troublemaker...Thats all I got :p

16. I want a gift that looks like this

17. pls release some new avatars or rerelease some of the old one :)

18. avatar : King,Quenn,teacher,professor,model,police,or artist

19. Get the old avatars and gifts back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.