Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maybe you should add in the film snob for girls and guys!

New Ideas for Avatars:
    -athlete for girls and guys
    -musicians

New Showcase Items:
    -camera (adds intel)
    -weight (adds strength) (lifting weights)

2. Gifts:2Head Colorful statue Doll shoe ballet
    Avatar:A Cute baby Avatar Teacher Avatar and a Daddy Avatar Cute baby for 5ec all 10ec but the daddy is 5ec

3. Be able to change the race of any of the avatars

Bring back last year's easter gifts for those who couldnt get them

An MMA Fighter would be a cool new avatar

4. Or maybe a player made avatar for a contest or something; playersof pimd can enter a contest and make an avatarof their own, submit it to the devs of pimd and the best one could be a new avatar

5. Please make the avatars affordable, maybe less EC. If you don't do that, at least make EC more common. If you make the avatars cost PIMD cash, make it like 20M-100M. Not too expensive

6. I think the avatars should be able to be race changeable...some additional themes can be First Lady, the female basketball player, The singer or other sports... Basically have the themes but let u be male or female and then choose a race

7. Gift ideas:
    St P - clovers, leprechauns and leprechaun hats( maybe make the scavenger hunt to make leprechaun making the items the hat, rainbow, gold, and the shoes)

A Birthday cake!!!!- cupcake is boring and what's with the fish?

Summer gifts- limited edition beach balls
    ***in the gift section the option to send more than one gift at one
    Time !! For when u want to spam
    Or send four gifts to fill up
    The row...

8. With the latest gifts being so expensive, would it not be better to make gifts like that have stat bonuses. But also make cheaper gifts for those that can not afford the extortionate prices of the expensive gifts.

Drinking gifts - coffee, cappucino, tea, pitcher of beer - would be nice gift alternatives.

I really like the idea of being able to choose the race and theme of your avatar. There is not enough diversity of choice with the current avatars.

I would like to see the scientist and nerd avatars again and maybe one with more clothing in general.

9. Avatar which are region specific and international too...

Like Spider-Man, superman more international

In my case may be specific to india like raknikanth, Sachin ....

Taking a step forward they can also be part of the showcase to trade off

10. Since its painfully obvious pimd won't be changing or giving out more ethnic avatars with equaled stats as the caucasian avatars why not let us have the ability to customize wats out there already say u want a phillipino surfer dude ..or a African American business student , or Caucasian graphics designer .....wuddnt it make the game more diverse if u could customize ur avatars to your personality instead of ev

11. Since its painfully obvious pimd won't be changing or giving out more ethnic avatars with equaled stats as the caucasian avatars why not let us have the ability to customize wats out there already say u want a phillipino surfer dude ..or a African American business student , or Caucasian graphics designer .....wuddnt it make the game more diverse if u could customize ur avatars to your personality instead of everyone being the same

12. you cant even spell filipino yet you demand avatars

13. How bout a skater avatar?

14. A cool avatar:
    1) Marching Band Geek
    2) Band Nerd
    3)The Professor
    4)Celebrity
    5)LARPer
    6)Drama Kid
    7) Honey Boo Boo

15. Some sort of female nerd tomboy character with balanced stats and a modest price would be nice

16. Bring back the girl chemist avatar!!!! Please??!

17. A guy in a hot dog costume!! Make it happen!

Or Mr.Peanut

18. I would love to see a maid avitar n fireman avitar also for gifts it would be nice to gift
    Coffee
    Butterfly
    Puppy
    Shoes-heels
    Crown
    Gold bronze n silver medels✔

19. Avatar from different countries

20. I HOPE THE AVATARS CAN BE SAVED SO WE CAN SWITCH AVATARS. ATLEAST WE CAN KEEP 2 AVATARS.. XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.