Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Make it where you can customize your avatar , make it where you can buy old avatars and buy avatars that are snarky clause , film snob , hipster missing link and zombie bro

2. Make it where you can gift credits and money and doctors notes and club announcements

3. I think u should make people able to use their own pic as their avatar. Make it more fun whan u actually know who ur battleing or in a club with

4. still think my prepaid credit card idea is perfect. Would work great for your idea  use it to gift $$ and notes and ec's

5. Hmm.  how about a vampire and werewolf theme?? Vampire and werewolf showcase? Not bad. Most of us know and like those vampire and werewolf movies like twilight, the vampire diaries . It would be cool if we'd have vampires and werewolves here in pimd. 

6. For avatars
    -hockey player
    -basketball player
    -skate boarder
    -Chef
    -prom king/queen

Gifts
    -puppy
    -kitten
    -sandwich
    -tiara

7. For some boy avatars I reckon a pro boxer would be a nice idea maybe even a mime or a thief.

For girls a secretary , female tattoo artist or even a playboysters bunny style party girl.

For gifts , golden boxing gloves (strength bonus) mime suit (strength and Intel bonus) balaclava (intel bonus) hi tech tattoo gun (intel bonus) bunny ears(intel bonus)

Just some suggestions :)

8. Female band geek!! 

9. Parkour expert.
    Stunt devil

10. I think you all should do an online version of pimd including virtual world , actual parties n include teachers, majorettes,customization of ur own avatar based on how you look or wanna look i have the most great ideas just not enough room here and please wall me or pm me for more great details and ideas, i think this app should have a online version and looks like imvu except better. Be able to actually party

11. what about old guys???

12. For gifts and showcase items we could have golden alphabets,numbers and special characters so that people can gift others their name which would be in golden colour.

13. Rapper avatars and rapper gifts like singers and stuff but not high priced

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.