Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Make it where you can buy avatars for every holiday like you could buy a avatar dressed as a mummy or Santa Claus or the Easter bunny

2. If you like my ideas wall me

3. How about a racing driver avatar.

4. Iknow it might sound weird , but for those that are interested in their same sex (much more girls) that there should be a girl avatar with baggier clothes,such as sweatpants or maybe even jeans. Because thats what i perfer to wear because of my orientation but then the choices are up to the whole campus .

5. Also you can change it up to wear we can buy clothin for the avatar with money for low prices .

6. And the hairstyles and eyes come in different colors

7. And make it where you can change your avatars skin color

8. A skateboarder
    
    I would use it

9. I like photoshoots

10. Maybe, just maybe a physics engineering student with high intel....

11. If you do any of my previous ideas you should give away seasonal clothing articles such as a Santa hat or Easter bunny ears or halloween pail

12. Mommas boy, girl who always gets the orange spray tan, hot nerd, fat person, overly dramatic person, this one time at band camp person, geek turned prep,

13. Mommas boy, girl who always gets the orange spray tan, hot nerd, fat person, overly dramatic person, this one time at band camp person, geek turned prep,

14. Mommas boy, girl who always gets the orange spray tan, hot nerd, fat person, overly dramatic person, this one time at band camp person, geek turned prep,

15. How bout we have the choose to customize our own

16. You should add coal to the xmas gift selection xD

17. Avatar:
    Females- Student Teacher-40
    Males-Olyimpic Champion-40

18. Make avatars nore affordable.. Lol

19. Mabe when it's spring u can get a girl named lily with a flower headband and a white blouse. I dident read any of the ideas so this idea is probably taken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.