Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I agree with Olympics, but I think during Halloween u should have avatars dressed up. Also, maybe u could make the prices lower and easier to earn them without spending "real" money.
    Thanks

2. Avatars=Vampire, ninja, wizard, sailor, Marine, jet pilot scuba diver, gladiator, pirate, street-dancer, astronaut, car racer, engineer,

Gifts=camouflage, Pegasus, pet dragon, Halloween spooky gifts, gargoyle, pterodactyl, T-Rex, Cupid, circus elephant, martial arts monkey, water-gun, football helmet, cruise-ship, treasure chest, ATV, golf cart, Viking ship, Shark, vulture, eagle, submarine, monster truck, rescue helicopter,

3. I like what Ryan_Shadows said

4. I think you should make the chef.

5. A hipster avatar To match the new trophies

6. More aviators that need 5 diamond shaped things or make a way for ppl to earn more

7. Am kinda new here. How about models, beauty queens, reg assistants, professors assistants

8. There are so many girl avatars that have a model figure

9. Maybe make Ninjas or like a military person with camo. And like a secret agent
    And for gifts maybe like a pair supra hightops (shoes) and like guitars or like a blanket that says SNUGGLE?
    Or like pets any kind an maybe make it so ppl can send each other money haha

10. supernatural avatars!!!

11. vampire avatars!!!

12. For the avatars, maybe add a directioner as One Direction is getting more fans and has a huge fan base.

13. For avatars how about: guys: quarterbacks, mma trainey, girls: "freshman fifteen" girl and female boxer

14. I was to lazy to read all the pages so I don't know it was stated but do HALLOWEEN gift and showcase items. Thank you and have. Nice day 

15. Since we have the Shutter Shades as a gift, can we have the “nerdy”/“hipster” glasses to gift?

16. Avatar Idea: Male - Soccer player - Mexican - The Futbolista - Mohawk/Spiked Hair - Wearing Soccer Uniform - Gold Chain around Neck.

Avatar Idea: The Chicana/Latina - Female - Arms Crossed - Long Black Hair, Gold Bangles/Hoop Earrings - Wearing Red Salsa Dress.

Just two out of a few. :)
    (Sorry to anyone who thinks this is streotypical, or offensive.)

17. Please do Halloween gifts! That would be so awesome!

18. You should give them money

19. Z warrior would be awesome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.