Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acient Greek god avatars and gifts

2. I want naked avatars?

3. Are the suggestions here still matter??

4. Not sure if this has been mentioned, because I'm not going through 277 pages to find out.

Maybe do something like a Furious 7?

5. Make all party drop hunt items so peoole can chose whatever party the y can do and complete.

6. Soccer 

7. You should add some creepy character because its close to Halloween now like something with red eyes

8. Why dont ya make an hunt where we can get back our old favorite avatars with high stats

9. Light Carmel / brown Teacher avatar

Gifts
    Snow cones
    Heart locket
    Friendships ring
    Wedding ring

10. Dates- seasonal colors for holding hands would be nice. Purple and pink are getting old...

12. Sailor moon avatars during the anniversary

13. LEGEND OF ZELDA I need A Link!!

14. How about political figures, people running for presidency, since it is almost time to vote, and some gift ideas could be air force one scale model, exact replica of the inaugural book, a donkey, an elephant etc.

15. An avatar with a fat beard for Christmas, and you can change the color of the beard with hair dye.

16. Be able to name change with pimd money, pajama day avatars and hippie avatars

17. Can we get any love for us Culinary Students??????

18. Ba humbug avatar who looks angry. Maybe with an ugly Christmas sweater and a Santa hat. And a seasons greeting avatar with a Santa hat, a Hanukkah sweater, and Kwanzaa socks

19. ?️ Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.