Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sounds like anime  but sure I support or whatever  but they gotta be pretty avis like they are in the anime with nice figures

2. This bull should be locked !!!

3. Please make Ava Nirvana with the kills band,,,I hope u make it this Ava or janish Joplin 

4. Amen

5. Since this old thread is still alive for some odd reason, take a look at my thread: [Event Idea] Sonic and Friends! and comment your thoughts. With as much support, I'm sure Ata will take my idea seriously and make it an actual hunt. But its not just my idea, its everyone's idea. Please send support!

6. Support

7. Support on athlete avatar and surfer ?
    Also blogger?

9. Yu guys should design avatar of top geeks and nerds like Zuckerberg lerry page gates jobs etc and declare steve jobs as a rare avtar to tribute him .

10. Gates Jobs? ur a moron lol it's Bill Gates

11. I think they just meant to put commas. Those are all last names. I edited the post above. Enjoy ?

12. slushy for orange name as well

13. Fairy, dragon and mystical items

14. avatar .
    I think you should make some avatar that wearing traditional clothes . I'm just suggesting cuz i think i would be interesting .

Gifts .
    I think you should put some badges of quotes . but dont put it too expensive .

Showcase .
    Lets put some trending things that everyone like it .

It's all just my suggestion . thanks for reading 

15. Ideas for new gifts mmmmm well i am very surprised that you havnr introduced anything for the world rugby cup ....

16. Need A Helper Ava and Need Some Car Gifts Thank You 

17. Anime related avatars And gifts.

18. yea they did :|

19. Already crappy anime avatars

20. Avatar Ideas:
    - Youtubers like Zoella or Jenna Marbles since they are the new popular thing
    - Celebrities
    - Pokemon people such as Ash, May, Misty
    - Disney characters/princesses/princes
    - Animals as funny avatars
    - Fall fashionable people
    - People in Halloween costumes
    - Mean Girls characters
    - Musical Artists

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.