Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batman and batwoman

2. Call me if u wanna go out

3. I think gods and goddesses would be cool avatars like Zeus, Athena, etc. Also maybe a Flashback Hunt where we get old drops during parties and have a chance at old Avis again 

4. Infinite support!!!

5. An avi for every major sport?like baseball lacrosse hockey (I think those are the biggest that have been left out)

6. I say we have a retro hunt u earn cherrys or ring from sonic and there's multiple items like sonic paceman and for the key maybe a guy / girl with a pikachu hoodie and make sonic hoodie? Eh just my idea hope u consider it!!!

7. Gift ideas add in a gift a item that's like 1 bill gives 10k Intel/19 k strength and make a golden donkey name it gold hoves for 10 ec

8. 10 k strength

9. Let people costomize there avitar wen they start the game its not fair not letting people be unique with there selves I'm tired of having the same avitar as other ppl

10. Avatars and items from the game frozen throne of warcraft III, super kool have a look ^_^

11. i agree with hill :)

12. Super hero Avis. U can do a Marvel vs. DC Hunt

13. A HISPANIC AVATAR

14. Dreadlocks avi with tattoos like me 

15. *races

16. Victoria's Secret model Avi 

17. I just heard about the gift bombs. Bring them back so i can be apart of all that good stuff :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.